Try to Guess… Funny Supposition (2 Viewers)

Easy2Die

May 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dubai Girl ] ++

hahahaha do consider your self from them , there are many girls that have high position than men , and not all the girls interested in make up and fashion , don't forget that half the men are interested in cars and Girls . :eek:
Listen to me .. the problem is not being Man or Woman !
its to be responsible and showing respect to other ... its not to show who is better boys or girls !
men will always still men and act like a men .. and if you saw a men who are interested in makeup and fashion .. what would you say.. HE IS A LADYBOY ! ( sorry for this expression )

women will always still the soft female, that has her suitable job.. and she should always be calm and beautiful . but dont think that when the girl will have a high high class job she will be something ..
do you know what is the most high class job that suits the woman is to be a mother ..

sooooooooooooooo .... dont belive your self coz you may be shocked afer you realise the life well .

May 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Easy2Die ] ++

Listen to me .. the problem is not being Man or Woman !
its to be responsible and showing respect to other ... its not to show who is better boys or girls !
men will always still men and act like a men .. and if you saw a men who are interested in makeup and fashion .. what would you say.. HE IS A LADYBOY ! ( sorry for this expression )

women will always still the soft female, that has her suitable job.. and she should always be calm and beautiful . but dont think that when the girl will have a high high class job she will be something ..
do you know what is the most high class job that suits the woman is to be a mother ..

sooooooooooooooo .... dont belive your self coz you may be shoked afer you realise the life well .
My be I know life more than u , go and search for a HIGH CLASS job , that u will never find.
u didn't say job u said high class job , do u think that life is high class no Mr life is so cheap maybe more than u .

Easy2Die

May 26, 2003

My be I know life more than u , go and search for a HIGH CLASS job , that u will never find.
u didn't say job u said high class job , do u think that life is high class no Mr life is so cheap maybe more than u .

I AM A MAN ... AND MEN WILL ALWAYS BE GENITLE, SO AM NOT GOING TO ANSWER YOU ...

BEHAVE YOUR SELF ... AND DONT SAY CHEAP , GO AND SEARCH FOR THE MEANING OF THIS WORD...
LIVE IN THIS LIFE AND YOU'LL SEE THAT YOU ARE VERY AFFECTED OF THE OTHER CULTURES ... LIVE IN OUR CULTURE AND YOU'LL FIND THAT THE MAN IS FATHER , HUSBAND, BROTHER AND FRIEND...

so, close this topic coz i'm not going to reply such a silly things like that .

May 3, 2003

I AM A MAN ... AND MEN WILL ALWAYS BE GENITLE, SO AM NOT GOING TO ANSWER YOU ...

BEHAVE YOUR SELF ... AND DONT SAY CHEAP , GO AND SEARCH FOR THE MEANING OF THIS WORD...
LIVE IN THIS LIFE AND YOU'LL SEE THAT YOU ARE VERY AFFECTED OF THE OTHER CULTURES ... LIVE IN OUR CULTURE AND YOU'LL FIND THAT THE MAN IS FATHER , HUSBAND, BROTHER AND FRIEND...

so, close this topic coz i'm not going to reply such a silly things like that . [/QUOTE
Me 2 i will not put my mind with u , because I think u are under age.

Easy2Die

May 26, 2003

so, close this topic coz i'm not going to reply such a silly things like that . [/QUOTE
Me 2 i will not put my mind with u , because I think u are under age.
underage is you ...
do you know that being underage is not passing 18 years in life .. its to be bigger and think will full mind ...
so... close the topic coz .. the topic began with fun and u make it seriously...

OP
Co0l-GiRl

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #173
    Easy2Die and Dubai Girl please don't turn this thread to a fight
    Calm Down :angel:
    both of you to blame.. don't take it seriously and don't talk in that way..:D

May 3, 2003

underage is you ...
    do you know that being underage is not passing 18 years in life .. its to be bigger and and think will full mind ...
    so... close the topic coz .. the topic began with fun and u make it seriously...
    I will change the topic not because of u chick it is because of cOol girl and please don't forget to pass by the libarary and choose a book that teach u how to respect people.

Mermaid Sash

Mar 31, 2003
    Co0l-Girl: technician

Mona: commentator

dj juve: unemployment

Majed: teacher

Ally: nurse

Miss-Shj:Baby sitter

Lacrease: Booking-clerck

Easy2Die: Soldier

Juve5150: Pharmacist

PS: Don't take it seriously I am just kidding ...;)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Mermaid Sash ] ++
    Co0l-Girl: technician

Mona: commentator

It's right that I like to imitate some of the Arab commentator but I don't think that I have a strong voice to be a commentator.

OP
    Co0l-GiRl

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #178
    ++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
    It's right that I like to imitate some of the Arab commentator but I don't think that I have a strong voice to be a commentator.
    thb7tena ow ente atqldeen 3li s3eed.. they were thinking of taking you instead of him when he stoped working :LOL:

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++

thb7tena ow ente atqldeen 3li s3eed.. they were thinking of taking you instead of him when he stoped working :LOL:
    AB sport channel talked to me.. they weren't thinking.. but I didn't agree with the contract :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)