Try to Guess… Funny Supposition (2 Viewers)

Miss-Shj

Mar 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Easy2Die ] ++

ana Flycatcher :eek:.... its ok Miss Shj .. i'll show you !:fero:
whats wrong with you guys, fisherman, then actor, then flycatcher .. i hope that i'll not be something worse...:confused:

Mabye all these jobs are suitable for you :D

Don't take it seriously<===== OK:cheesy:

May 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Miss-Shj ] ++
o0o0o0o0oh nice game Go0ol-Girl

Go0l-Girl: BoSs

Mona: Model

Mermaid sash: lawyer

Easy2Die: flycatcher

Nelly: babysitter

Majed: commander of an army

Dubai Girl : Houes maid

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
misss sharjah I think this job suit u not me. :cheesy::fero:

May 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Miss-Shj ] ++
o0o0o0o0oh nice game Go0ol-Girl

Go0l-Girl: BoSs

Mona: Model

Mermaid sash: lawyer

Easy2Die: flycatcher

Nelly: babysitter

Majed: commander of an army

Dubai Girl : Houes maid

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Majed I think this doesn't suits u , being a singer is much better and believe me u will be famous for few months.: :D:D

Easy2Die

May 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dubai Girl ] ++
7amad I have a great job for u for the future.
MECHANIC
What do i think trust me it suits u .:D :D:D

you know what... i'm happy with all these jobs.. at least on all these jobs i can do something ,,
Fisherman : i can make my mussels stronger ..
Actor : try to catch the attention
Flycatcher : will make me concentrate
and finally MECHANIC ,, its a nice job specially for men , coz i like machines and these stuff...

BTW : i think at the end i'll get a very high class JOB and i'll keep the other for you and the girlz ... and you know what .. I DONT FEEL SHAME FROM THESE JOBS ... at least i can work !:cool:

May 3, 2003

you know what... i'm happy with all these jobs.. at least on all these jobs i can do something ,,
and finally MECHANIC ,, its a nice job specially for men , coz i like machines and these stuff...

BTW : i think at the end i'll get a very high class JOB and i'll keep the other for you and the girlz ... and you know what .. I DONT FEEL SHAME FROM THESE JOBS ... at least i can work !:cool: [/QUOTE
Don't believe your self we are in 2003 . ya3nee u will never have a high class job , the high class job are now days for girls only not for men. .

Easy2Die

May 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dubai Girl ] ++

BTW : i think at the end i'll get a very high class JOB and i'll keep the other for you and the girlz ... and you know what .. I DONT FEEL SHAME FROM THESE JOBS ... at least i can work !:cool: [/QUOTE
Don't believe your self we are in 2003 . ya3nee u will never have a high class job , the high class job are now days for girls only not for man's .

i think that you are the one who should not believe her self verymuch ...
BTW: High class jobs are suitable for those who are responsible, those who have got high degrees and for hardworker not for those girls who are just interested in MAKE UP , FASHION and many other staff.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
erik - unemployed bum
That's not even a job!!!! ;)

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
erik - employee at the job centre
Damn you people! When did I come across as some lazy arse nutter? Never mind. Don't answer that :D

++ [ originally posted by NeLLy ] ++
Erik:writer
Oh! Oh! Close one!

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
it's not a crap job, i thought it's what you enjoy doing considering you like gas (.....under water bubble avater ;) ) "Erik: a canned-beans salesman"

:D
You are so pathetic :D

++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
Erik : Judge
Someone wants the world to end prematurily! :D;)

Paolo_Montero : Receptionist
:howler: :D

Easy2Die

May 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by All Eyes On Me ] ++

ooooh Hamad how dare you to be a fisherman without telling me really i will never ask for a one :LOL:

No dear, i wanted to tell you but i never had the chance to tell you about it..
BTW : if you wanna have some .. just tell me .. and i also can teach you fishing stuff

May 3, 2003

i think that you are the one who should not believe her self verymuch ...
BTW: High class jobs are suitable for those who are responsible, those who have got high degrees and for hardworker not for those girls who are just interested in MAKE UP , FASHION and many other staff.
hahahaha do consider your self from them , there are many girls that have high position than men , and not all the girls interested in make up and fashion , don't forget that half the men are interested in cars and Girls . :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)