True Detective (2 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4993240 said:

no blood at all + plus it's a buckshot
If there's no blood at all, wouldn't the shooter be like "wtf, maybe I should shoot him in the head instead, that'll surely get the job done."

I will be disappointed if he's not dead. It will really undermine everything.

Mar 9, 2006
If there's no blood at all, wouldn't the shooter be like "wtf, maybe I should shoot him in the head instead, that'll surely get the job done."

I will be disappointed if he's not dead. It will really undermine everything.
You watch the series not close enough, concentrate, this is maniac, he doesn't kill his victims in the "simple" way, he wants them to suffer to fulfill his own natural psycho propensity, so he either will take Farrell with him to try some crazy experimens on him which i doubt or someone will shows up and scares killer and force him to runaway, that's the typical Hollywood stamp, Rachel or biker or Vaughn's tough guys will be there in the 3rd episode i'm pretty sure, plus we still have to see what he has done to the rapist of his wife, so it's 99,9% that he is not going to die anytime soon
The question is - what maniac was doing in that house? he was confident that no one knew about it except hookers....And who is behind him? catalyst? i doubt it, i think Morgan's house were robbed by the guys hired from Catalyst, they were looking for something, while maniac killed him for different thing, or he really needed that hdd because you can see some woman related to him on it? who knows...also about his car - all black old vehicle with tinted glasses, you will remember it if you see it even once, what the point to use it? usually maniacs run the most popular cars because it's really hard to find it

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Can't wait to find out wth "Black Mountain" is all about later on in the series.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4993240 said:

no blood at all + plus it's a buckshot

Yeah apparently when John Candy used a shotgun it only blew the hair out of a bears ass

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #277
    Juventino[RUS];4992659 said:
    the ending of the 2nd episode :shocked:
    he had bulletproof vest on him probably, don't believe that his story is over,
    Even if he is alive, which he probably easy, could that vest really save him from such a close range shooting with a shotgun eh? But yeah, I don't think he's dead.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    He is alive according to a lot of people . Apparantly in the tv spots that HBO has shown there were scenes where he was present which weren't in the first 2 episodes . So the only way he is dead is if they either used scenes that didn't make it in the final cut of the movie for the spots (highly doubt it) or the scenes are a flashback of some kind which would be really weird . He is alive 100% .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)