Trofeo Tim: Juve vs Inter vs Milan [08/31/06] (7 Viewers)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Trofeo Tim

The Trofeo Tim, featuring the elite trio of Juventus, Inter and Milan, will be held at the San Siro this coming August 31st, with each game lasting 45 minutes. Inter and Milan will battle it out in the first tie, kick-off scheduled for 20.30, with both winner and loser of the derby then taking on Juventus.

-------------

August 31st the day that a Serie B team will kick Milan's asses :D. Time to prove who should be playing Champions and Serie A guys! Lets win this for our pride!

Buy on AliExpress.com

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Does anyone have the past history of this trophy ?? How many times did each side win it and in which years (I can't find the stat...) ?? thanks :pint:

OP
Juve_25

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    mnementh said:
    Does anyone have the past history of this trophy ?? How many times did each side win it and in which years (I can't find the stat...) ?? thanks :pint:
    This one would be the sixth edition of the Trofeo Tim.

2001...?

2002...Inter

2003...Inter

2004...Inter

2005...Inter

2006...?

...I know is pathetic!

----------------

I'll look for satitistics

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Battle of the 'champions’ Friday 11 August, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus and Inter will meet in Naples tonight in the first meeting between the two sides since the Scudetto was reassigned to the Nerazzurri.

The duo will compete for the Trofeo Moretti, along with hosts and holders Napoli, just weeks after the Old Lady was stripped of the 2006-07 title which Inter were awarded following the Calciopoli probe.

That decision has frustrated many in Turin and they have the chance to vent their anger against their eternal 'derby d’Italia’ rivals on Friday.

The fact that Inter are also the club that have recently signed Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, both unwilling to play in Serie B with La Vecchia Signora, will add extra spice.

The tournament, now in its tenth year, will take place at the San Paolo Stadium and will stage three 45-minute clashes.

Inter boss Roberto Mancini is expected to experiment with a 4-3-3 formation at times with a trident consisting of Adriano, Julio Cruz and Aparecido Cesar.

The Bianconeri, still without many of their World Cup players such as Gigi Buffon and Alex Del Piero, will be fielded in a Didier Deschamps trademark 4-4-2.

Valeri Bojinov and Marcelo Zalayeta will form an attacking pair, aided by Pavel Nedved and Marco Marchionni on the flanks.

Napoli boss Edy Reja, whose club should be protagonists in the Second Division alongside Juve this season, is set to be adventurous too.

New signing Roberto De Zerbi will be asked to play behind strikers Emanuele Calaiò and Christian Bucchi, who have both impressed in this summer’s previous friendlies.

Past winners:
    1997 Juventus
    1998 Udinese
    1999 Parma
    2000 Juventus
    2001 Inter
    2002 Inter
    2003 Juventus
    2004 Juventus
    2005 Napoli

Sorry 2006 JUVENTUS!
    Football Italia

OP
    Juve_25

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    bringhomedavids said:
    Battle of the ‘champions’ Friday 11 August, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus and Inter will meet in Naples tonight in the first meeting between the two sides since the Scudetto was reassigned to the Nerazzurri.

The duo will compete for the Trofeo Moretti, along with hosts and holders Napoli, just weeks after the Old Lady was stripped of the 2006-07 title which Inter were awarded following the Calciopoli probe.

That decision has frustrated many in Turin and they have the chance to vent their anger against their eternal ‘derby d’Italia’ rivals on Friday.

The fact that Inter are also the club that have recently signed Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, both unwilling to play in Serie B with La Vecchia Signora, will add extra spice.

The tournament, now in its tenth year, will take place at the San Paolo Stadium and will stage three 45-minute clashes.

Inter boss Roberto Mancini is expected to experiment with a 4-3-3 formation at times with a trident consisting of Adriano, Julio Cruz and Aparecido Cesar.

The Bianconeri, still without many of their World Cup players such as Gigi Buffon and Alex Del Piero, will be fielded in a Didier Deschamps trademark 4-4-2.

Valeri Bojinov and Marcelo Zalayeta will form an attacking pair, aided by Pavel Nedved and Marco Marchionni on the flanks.

Napoli boss Edy Reja, whose club should be protagonists in the Second Division alongside Juve this season, is set to be adventurous too.

New signing Roberto De Zerbi will be asked to play behind strikers Emanuele Calaiò and Christian Bucchi, who have both impressed in this summer’s previous friendlies.

Past winners:
    1997 Juventus
    1998 Udinese
    1999 Parma
    2000 Juventus
    2001 Inter
    2002 Inter
    2003 Juventus
    2004 Juventus
    2005 Napoli

Sorry 2006 JUVENTUS!
    Football Italia

These are the winners of the Trofeo Birra Moretti

Here we were looking for the winners of the Trofeo Tim :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Juve_25 said:
    Trofeo Tim

The Trofeo Tim, featuring the elite trio of Juventus, Inter and Milan, will be held at the San Siro this coming August 31st, with each game lasting 45 minutes. Inter and Milan will battle it out in the first tie, kick-off scheduled for 20.30, with both winner and loser of the derby then taking on Juventus.

-------------

August 31st the day that a Serie B team will kick Milan's asses :D. Time to prove who should be playing Champions and Serie A guys! Lets win this for our pride!

Ehhhh this is going to be the hardest.

inter with the strongest team and Milan in the action too.

OP
    Juve_25

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    giovanotti said:
    Ehhhh this is going to be the hardest.

inter with the strongest team and Milan in the action too.
    :agree: I agree gio!

That's why we should prepare well for this match. I know its only a friendly cup, but imagine if we manage to win this Trophy....It would be just great!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Juve_25 said:
    :agree: I agree gio!

That's why we should prepare well for this match. I know its only a friendly cup, but imagine if we manage to win this Trophy....It would be just great!
    Indeed Jose,especially because in the serie B we can't win a thing(except a Coppa).

OP
    Juve_25

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    giovanotti said:
    Indeed Jose,especially because in the serie B we can't win a thing(except a Coppa).
    :agree:

I was about to say that. This could be the last time we play against a "Champions League" team. Our last oportunity to show how wrong they are for sending us down

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Juve_25 said:
    :agree:

I was about to say that. This could be the last time we play against a "Champions League" team. Our last oportunity to show how wrong they are for sending us down
    Exactly Jose!:)
    I watched Milan against the Red Star and they had a million chances but could not realize.They are totally out of form but they're gonna boost till the end of the August.I expect them to buy another striker they need.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    I won't see it. Seeing those black/blue shirts with that fake red-white-green thing (because it can't be a scudetto) on them makes me sick.
    And Tim = Tronchetti Provera = Inter. On Mediaset. No audience (=money) for them.

I even changed my mobile phone company, something that I should have done a long time ago. They were thieves also with my poor cell.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    isha00 said:
    I won't see it. Seeing those black/blue shirts with that fake red-white-green thing (because it can't be a scudetto) on them makes me sick.
    And Tim = Tronchetti Provera = Inter. On Mediaset. No audience (=money) for them.

I even changed my mobile phone company, something that I should have done a long time ago. They were thieves also with my poor cell.

how do u think i feel? i despise arsenal and chelsea, yet im with O2 network and own a samsung D600, which was the phone advertised by jose mourinho :S

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    done and done my fellow 'neri- fuck viera, and fuck zlatan, who ever inter picks up doesnt help them, we make shit like ibra shine but when he leaves takes off the black and white they turn back into the pieces of shiiii they really are. PWNAGE!!!! THE TROPHY IS OURS- SERIE B OR A!!!!!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    Juve_25 said:
    This one would be the sixth edition of the Trofeo Tim.

2001...?

2002...Inter

2003...Inter

2004...Inter

2005...Inter

2006...?

...I know is pathetic!

----------------

I'll look for satitistics
    thanks my friend. I remember some years ago, someone told me that this match will be broadcasted and to watch it. I asked her what is it, and she told me that it's a friendly tournament, and it turns out the winner of the tournament never wins the Scudetto that year !! :) Now it makes sense. There's that berlusconni trophy too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)