Trofeo Tim 20 July (23 Viewers)

Mar 6, 2005
If this wasn't a friendly cup, I would have been so pissed right now..

But thankfully, it is.. :D

First match was disappointing, though we did see vieira play well, and Emerson's place was sorely missed..

Second match was disappointing in the fact that we were unlucky to score a goal.. Vieira stepped up his game, and I'm wondering what the games would have been like if we hadn't bought him..(Milan 7-0 Juventus, anyone?)

All in all, I'm quite impressed with the team..

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #446
    m y reviews:

chimenti was the worst player in both games, vieri's penalty passed 2 times near him. even i would have saved that, rui costa shoots and he doesnt even try to be int the correct place oh well, and with inter a pass from the sideline to the martins which pases infront of chimenti who keeps staring.

chielini sucked big time, the only thing in favour was his good clearences but being outrun by a 1970 old fart is shamefull.

mutu got a great player on our hand, i can see him and del piero together it somehow fits together.

viera best player in the milan match but did not impres that much in the inter game. has a great shot and has great dribbling skills

blasi at last i saw some good moves from this guy against inter. he passed well did not loose balls, intercepted passes.. on the right track

ibrahimovic did nothing

kovac a great defender did his job well could be thurams sub

zalayeta lost some great chances but he is going for sure

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #448
    haha i dont think so, btw i forgot to mention that in the inter game blasi played the attacking role while viera covered him. it seemed to work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)