Trofeo Tim 20 July (1 Viewer)

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
bottomline chiellini got manhandled by cafu 2day, he needs more time at another club and if that doesnt work then send him off.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I didn't watch the game but hearing Mutu did well gives me a smile.

I always had faith that we need him, and he has already stated long before that he is ready to play at midfield. Perhaps that is the reason we don't buy a creative midfielder?

I dont mind losing, it doesnt tell much, did we win it last year?

I think Chillieni just got manhandled coz of his lack of confidance playing at this level, while Cafu knew he was dealing with a kid.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Capello Not Worried By Results
7/21/2005 8:32:00 AM
Juventus lost both games against Milan and Inter in the TIM Cup, but the Bianconeri’s coach is not preoccupied by this.
Fabio Capello commented his side’s defeats against the Rossoneri and Nerazzurri, in which, however, Juventus showed some good things, especially through their new star, Patrick Vieira.

“We still made a step forward but we sustained very heavy workloads and this is seen in the lucidity of some players. We are making the same preparation of last year and within a month I think we will have a good condition, which we will have to hold on to till the end. I’m surely not worried by these results."

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
We were like shit in milan game , noone played like he should be , in inter game we dominated the game but the luck was not on our side , two shots hit the bar and dp should have scores when he faced carini or he should passed to zlatan he also was in bad form , any way it is a freindly , we need to improve

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I never watched a juve match where cheminti was in goal and won - i knew always that we will loose.
What a stupid foul by zlatan on nesta in penalty area , nesta would not know what to do with the ball if he left him
Mutu lost a lot of weight , he reminded me of how he was with parma.
veira was the hero IMO

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I didn't watch the game but hearing Mutu did well gives me a smile.

I always had faith that we need him, and he has already stated long before that he is ready to play at midfield. Perhaps that is the reason we don't buy a creative midfielder?

I dont mind losing, it doesnt tell much, did we win it last year?

I think Chillieni just got manhandled coz of his lack of confidance playing at this level, while Cafu knew he was dealing with a kid.
Inter won last year too (I think)..
I just told my brother, Inter can only win this trophis.. and when it is supercoppa we will win..:)

we had a great game against Inter, Viera is world class.. Mutu and DP impressed. Kovac did well too.. Cannavaro was not very good..

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I watched teh game at my friends place.. We were laughing all around since the Milan and Inter kicked off. This is a very intertaining match. Junvetus does not care about winning it. Capello said that as well. They don't mind losing all friendlies in favour of an official trophy. Capello said that the only thing he wanetd to see is the teams stamina.
Notes from the games (beside that we were laughing):
1- Its about time that we find another goalkeeper to help out Buffon. If Boneffoi is any good please start playing him.
2- The is no-replacement for Zambrotta, Chellieni is a good sub though.
3- I want to buy a book called "Crosses and high balls for Dummies" and mail to Zebina.
4- Pessotto, our old fellow, was better than Zebina both offensively and deffenssively.
5- Tacchinardi played ok. His passes and one touch play was nice. Changing direction of the play was also good. Capello should make use of him.
6- Trezeguet showed us some talent in manouvers when he controlled the ball, then lift it above a player then controlled it again in the midfield. Thats what happens when you train with the trio Alex, Zlatan and Adrian :D
7- Zlatan had a date and wanted to finish the games fast :D I didn't mind him delaying the attack in favour of his mind blowing skills.
8- Viera was amazing. Thank you Moggi.
9- Del Piero played good: He wasted a chance were he could have given it to Zlatan. But I liked the part when he appologiged to him for not passing the ball. This shuts up all the people who say there are problems between the two.
10- Mutu was also great: Thank you Mpggi.
11- Zalayata: I just love him. He is a very good faker.
12- The formation against Inter was all about showing off lol. Fielding around 6 players who have astonishing ball control and dribbling abilities: Zambrotta, Viera, Del Piero, Camoranesi, Mutu, Ibrahimovic.. When I saw it I said, it ain't matter if we win this or not, we are going to watch a very nice game.
13- Its really amazing how Milan managed to score 2 goals from only one shot on target :D
14- Kovac showed great promisses to be a great sub.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I noticed once again Zlatan knocked a defender unconscious and was upset not to be allowed to finish the play. Becoming a bit of a habit, is it?

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
I watched teh game at my friends place.. We were laughing all around since the Milan and Inter kicked off. This is a very intertaining match. Junvetus does not care about winning it. Capello said that as well. They don't mind losing all friendlies in favour of an official trophy. Capello said that the only thing he wanetd to see is the teams stamina.
Notes from the games (beside that we were laughing):
1- Its about time that we find another goalkeeper to help out Buffon. If Boneffoi is any good please start playing him.
2- The is no-replacement for Zambrotta, Chellieni is a good sub though.
3- I want to buy a book called "Crosses and high balls for Dummies" and mail to Zebina.
4- Pessotto, our old fellow, was better than Zebina both offensively and deffenssively.
5- Tacchinardi played ok. His passes and one touch play was nice. Changing direction of the play was also good. Capello should make use of him.
6- Trezeguet showed us some talent in manouvers when he controlled the ball, then lift it above a player then controlled it again in the midfield. Thats what happens when you train with the trio Alex, Zlatan and Adrian :D
7- Zlatan had a date and wanted to finish the games fast :D I didn't mind him delaying the attack in favour of his mind blowing skills.
8- Viera was amazing. Thank you Moggi.
9- Del Piero played good: He wasted a chance were he could have given it to Zlatan. But I liked the part when he appologiged to him for not passing the ball. This shuts up all the people who say there are problems between the two.
10- Mutu was also great: Thank you Mpggi.
11- Zalayata: I just love him. He is a very good faker.
12- The formation against Inter was all about showing off lol. Fielding around 6 players who have astonishing ball control and dribbling abilities: Zambrotta, Viera, Del Piero, Camoranesi, Mutu, Ibrahimovic.. When I saw it I said, it ain't matter if we win this or not, we are going to watch a very nice game.
13- Its really amazing how Milan managed to score 2 goals from only one shot on target :D
14- Kovac showed great promisses to be a great sub.
Dude it was just a friendly game :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)