[Trofeo F*CK that Berlusconi MOFO]Milan - Juventus (August 17th, 2008) (6 Viewers)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
No they were real AC milan players.They are learning how to assassinate footballers in their so called football school.They have a secret garden behind the Milan Lab.

Berlusconi promised them the cocaine after their successful attempts of assassination.Milan Lab is one of biggest drug factories in the world.Also Berlusconi has a hash hash field in his garden. It is hidden behind Gattuso's dog hut.
This doesn't make any sense pal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i had a feeling that milan are more friendly to juve than inter but after what happened and the injury of both buffon and chiellini it seems they are the same as inter

Jul 2, 2006
I feel so left out here, stab me why don't you.
Calcio Debate - Secret Garden behind the Milan Lab

Some of AC Milan Primavera players were drugged to simulate "dying", to later awaken in a garden flowing with wine and served a sumptuous feast by virgins. The supplicant was then convinced he was in Heaven and that the cult's leader, Silvio Berlusconi, was a representative of the divinity and all his orders should be followed, even unto death.

The future assassins were brought to Milano at a young age and, while they matured, inhabited the aforementioned paradisaic gardens and were kept drugged with hashish; as in the previous version, Silvio Berlusconi occupied this garden as a divine emissary.

Glenn Debattista

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Yeah but our defence what an awful way to stop the likes of seedorf and inzaghi.
Our flank defenders are weak yes I agree, in the center were more than fine when chiellini plays. When he doesnt were decent. We don't need another cb right now we need an lb and an rb.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We are far from decent when Chiellini doesn't play.
Every time he's out we easily concede a goal because Legro's positioning is just awful.
The full backs allow way too many crosses inside our box and they leave tons of spaces for the opponent's wingers, while the Cbs always leave a striker unmarked.

And i'm not exaggerating at all because recently i watched all the goals on our matches last season. Whenever Chiellini wasn't in the center the opponents scored with ease.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
We are far from decent when Chiellini doesn't play.
Every time he's out we easily concede a goal because Legro's positioning is just awful.
The full backs allow way too many crosses inside our box and they leave tons of spaces for the opponent's wingers, while the Cbs always leave a striker unmarked.

And i'm not exaggerating at all because recently i watched all the goals on our matches last season. Whenever Chiellini wasn't in the center the opponents scored with ease.
Our full backs are exposing our centers way too much, sooner or later were going to concede a goal, even when chiellini plays.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Some of you were hoping that Poulsen or Momo will brake legs to certain Milan players, and now when something accidentally happen to one of ours everyone saying that it was done on purpose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)