Trofeo Birra Moretti (5 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

come on...

be fair!!
hey, i need money :D

i dont think im even legally allowed to have a job, and with the abuse the players here give the refs, (not to mention the parents) i think i deserve more :D

theb est part is, theyre letting me ref the league i play in, how stupid is that?

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
A journalist asks Totti, If Milan have no kaka, how long you think they can hold on? Totti: I'm not sure about Milan, but for me the limit is 2 days, or I'll Explode.

:howler: that sig cracked me up and Sebastian: forza juve sig:D

Yeah Arif they did last time. Running from I think 30yrds out towards goal and goalie is allowed out.

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
A journalist asks Totti, If Milan have no kaka, how long you think they can hold on? Totti: I'm not sure about Milan, but for me the limit is 2 days, or I'll Explode.

:howler: that sig cracked me up and Sebastian: forza juve sig:D

Yeah Arif they did last time. Running from I think 30yrds out towards goal and goalie is allowed out.

HAHA, I AM SORRY :rolleyes: :groan: ;)

I will change it anyways

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

hey, i need money :D

i dont think im even legally allowed to have a job, and with the abuse the players here give the refs, (not to mention the parents) i think i deserve more :D

theb est part is, theyre letting me ref the league i play in, how stupid is that?

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)