[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (11 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How can Ranieri not play Molinaro all the time ? He brought him his first trophy in Italy :lol2:

Ranieri had a vision and he knew that Molinaro will bring him a trophy one day. But he didn't know when will that happen exactly and that's why he kept playing him.

Jun 29, 2008
Just out of curiousity, who in total makes up our injury list right now? Chiellini, zanetti, marchisio, marchionni, nedved(possibly)

what about camoranesi, trezeguet, and iaquinta? and Manninger?

am i missing anyone? This is ridiculous...

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Man, these are just friendlies and that's why i can't understand the attacks on any player.
You'll have every right to be critical of the players during the season like people were last year with Molinaro, Tiago, Almiron, Criscito, Nocerino and Palladino.

But you really need a little patience. These are meaningless matches where it's normal for a newcomer to suffer a bit. That's exactly why Ranieri is playing Amauri all the time. He needs to get used to the new collegues.

I agree with you when you say that we needed to invest the money somewhere else but i strongly disagree at the way some of you attack Amauri in pre-season.
Word. Yeh im not usually someone who attacks anyone on my team, even in the season i try to support all the lads. I only get frustrated knowing that had we not bought Amauri we could have a world class CAM or LB, to compliment are already WC trio of DP Trez and Iaquinta. Hence sometimes i vent about it, and i really should not take it out on Amauri, because i usually like his effort level, and he is coming close often, and once he gets that first goal, i feel he will hit a nice streak of form with his newfound confidence, so i hope thats all cleared up, because i hate being viewed as one of those bandwagoners who hate on players during preseason. Or tell players "all aboard the failboat" etc.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How can Ranieri not play Molinaro all the time ? He brought him his first trophy in Italy :lol2:

Ranieri had a vision and he knew that Molinaro will bring him a trophy one day. But he didn't know when will that happen exactly and that's why he kept playing him.
Pfff lol

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Word. Yeh im not usually someone who attacks anyone on my team, even in the season i try to support all the lads. I only get frustrated knowing that had we not bought Amauri we could have a world class CAM or LB, to compliment are already WC trio of DP Trez and Iaquinta. Hence sometimes i vent about it, and i really should not take it out on Amauri, because i usually like his effort level, and he is coming close often, and once he gets that first goal, i feel he will hit a nice streak of form with his newfound confidence, so i hope thats all cleared up, because i hate being viewed as one of those bandwagoners who hate on players during preseason. Or tell players "all aboard the failboat" etc.
I too believe we needed other players before Amauri.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And for the record....... Cronios is again wrong about Molinaro because he certainly wasn't our best player tonight.
:p
He he i only wrote that for you and the other 2 Molinaro lovers:p
Seriusly Molinaro seem to be a but better this year, in most of the pre-season games i saw him, that still doesnt make him a good player, but i welcome any improvement and i will stop bashing him if he provides me no reason to do so,
you can be sure of this!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
One ugly point of view is positive regarding Nedved's injury. The way I saw him I would guess it is a 2 to 3 weeks injury, not that serious but enough to sideline him and make him lose some of his form. Now where is the positive thing in that?

Giovinco!

I am one among a few other here who wanted to see Seba start from the very beginning of the season and we all know that Ranieri would have started Nedved ahead of him. Hoping that he will not field Salihamidzic or some other lame formation, I see this the only opportunity to start at full confidence with Giovinco and it is a chance for the kid to gain his place.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
The win itself is meaningless when compared to neddys injury. I hope his well really finger biting moments. Milan have done it again, injured another, owuji is an assole I hope they rot and decay.

Anyway apart from that I liked the determination the young kids put in. Tiago wasnt bad today and once again I really think he can improve and do a turn around.. depending on how it ends up.

Amauri? well Im not sure about him, seriously he has some attitude problem, its almost like his a zlatan waiting to burst.. i wont be surprised if his the first man to spoil the atmosphere in dressing room.
It's too early to judge amauri, but it's obvious that he has been frustrated by his performances. You can see that in his game. Let's just wait till the season starts, and then we can judge.

As for tiago, I felt he played good. And I really hope he doesn't leave and gets another chance, today he seemed confident and composed. That's what he lacked last year.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Well Amauri certainly wasn't at his best today but we should wait till we start the season and we play with Camo, Zanetti, Alex, IQ and Trez not with primavera. Even if Rossi and Pasquato seem really talented, we have remember Rossi is 17 and despite obvious talent he can be physically outplayed pretty badly as can Pasquato.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He he i only wrote that for you and the other 2 Molinaro lovers:p
Seriusly Molinaro seem to be a but better this year, in most of the pre-season games i saw him, that still doesnt make him a good player, but i welcome any improvement and i will stop bashing him if he provides me no reason to do so,
you can be sure of this!
I will keep bashing him until he actually plays well and proves himself or until someone chops my hands off, whichever comes first.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Now lets buy one top class defender (not like melberg, grygera or andrade)
and a good midfielder (not like poulson or ekdal) and we are ready to start the season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
One ugly point of view is positive regarding Nedved's injury. The way I saw him I would guess it is a 2 to 3 weeks injury, not that serious but enough to sideline him and make him lose some of his form. Now where is the positive thing in that?

Giovinco!

I am one among a few other here who wanted to see Seba start from the very beginning of the season and we all know that Ranieri would have started Nedved ahead of him. Hoping that he will not field Salihamidzic or some other lame formation, I see this the only opportunity to start at full confidence with Giovinco and it is a chance for the kid to gain his place.
I was thinking the same thing. Ranieri better the start the boy because he would do wonders for our team. He NEEDS to start.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006

Giovinco!

Ekdal was brilliant in the midfield, two young lads doing great in Juve.

I guess we're not doomed any more, Jack ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)