[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (20 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
just making sure again u had read what i had posted, cuz i dont want to be seen as a dumbass poster who turns on a guy cuz of a preseason friendly so ill post it again in case.

truth be told, i have nothing against the player himself, and i will back him since he plays for us, my only problem is the amount of money we spent on him considering he isnt vital to our team imo. Whereas other areas we desperately needed someone else to be brought in. I did sound very critical of him there, and im sorry, i just get rly annoyed sometimes at some posters on this forum, overhyping him and shit. He is ok, but nothing super special so far, but as u said its only been friendlies so far. I tend to take out my annoyance at our management through Amauri, ill try and stop, but its just a habit, because it annoys me seeing him up there doing nothing too much knowing we could have got an awesome LB or something, i as always respect ur opinion cuz ur a smart and good poster, and i take no offense from what u said. And i never criticized Sissoko and Iaquinta always backed them and i was happy about that, like them quite alot actually, so i should try do the same for Amauri. Respect man.
Man, these are just friendlies and that's why i can't understand the attacks on any player.
You'll have every right to be critical of the players during the season like people were last year with Molinaro, Tiago, Almiron, Criscito, Nocerino and Palladino.

But you really need a little patience. These are meaningless matches where it's normal for a newcomer to suffer a bit. That's exactly why Ranieri is playing Amauri all the time. He needs to get used to the new collegues.

I agree with you when you say that we needed to invest the money somewhere else but i strongly disagree at the way some of you attack Amauri in pre-season.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The win itself is meaningless when compared to neddys injury. I hope his well really finger biting moments. Milan have done it again, injured another, owuji is an assole I hope they rot and decay.

Anyway apart from that I liked the determination the young kids put in. Tiago wasnt bad today and once again I really think he can improve and do a turn around.. depending on how it ends up.

Amauri? well Im not sure about him, seriously he has some attitude problem, its almost like his a zlatan waiting to burst.. i wont be surprised if his the first man to spoil the atmosphere in dressing room.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)