[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (19 Viewers)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Shut up will ya ?

You keep criticizing a player even before the season started. Why shouldn't i be happy ? Because he didn't score much on the friendlies ?
Neither did Del Piero and neither did Iaquinta last year. With Amauri you can see that he can be very usefull. He's always first on every ball and he fights all the time. Sooner or later he'll start scoring with us.

Judge them when the season starts because you'll look like fools when he'll start scoring. Just like those who criticized Iaquinta and Sissoko look like top fools right now.
truth be told, i have nothing against the player himself, and i will back him since he plays for us, my only problem is the amount of money we spent on him considering he isnt vital to our team imo. Whereas other areas we desperately needed someone else to be brought in. I did sound very critical of him there, and im sorry, i just get rly annoyed sometimes at some posters on this forum, overhyping him and shit. He is ok, but nothing super special so far, but as u said its only been friendlies so far. I tend to take out my annoyance at our management through Amauri, ill try and stop, but its just a habit, because it annoys me seeing him up there doing nothing too much knowing we could have got an awesome LB or something, i as always respect ur opinion cuz ur a smart and good poster, and i take no offense from what u said. And i never criticized Sissoko and Iaquinta always backed them and i was happy about that, like them quite about actually, so i should try do the same for Amauri. Respect man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)