[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (26 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Amauri.....hope everyone who wanted him o so badly is happy..
Shut up will ya ?

You keep criticizing a player even before the season started. Why shouldn't i be happy ? Because he didn't score much on the friendlies ?
Neither did Del Piero and neither did Iaquinta last year. With Amauri you can see that he can be very usefull. He's always first on every ball and he fights all the time. Sooner or later he'll start scoring with us.

Judge them when the season starts because you'll look like fools when he'll start scoring. Just like those who criticized Iaquinta and Sissoko look like top fools right now.

May 4, 2004
Shut up will ya ?

You keep criticizing a player even before the season started. Why shouldn't i be happy ? Because he didn't score much on the friendlies ?
Neither did Del Piero and neither did Iaquinta last year. With Amauri you can see that he can be very usefull. He's always first on every ball and he fights all the time. Sooner or later he'll start scoring with us.

Judge them when the season starts because you'll look like fools when he'll start scoring. Just like those who criticized Iaquinta and Sissoko look like top fools right now.
Spot On!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And ofcourse, the quality of the players has nothing to do with it? Playing in other teams and not showing much has nothing to do with it? Its only the evil act of loaning at fault?
Let me ask you this: would you like to be loaned out?

Go ask any supporter of small clubs and see what they say about the legality of loaning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)