[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (19 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
One thing I don't understand, we do it and other teams do it. Attempting a cross, it doesn't work and it comes back to the same player, why do they cross again?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why does loans suck end of? They can be quite good too. Not too sold on co-owns though, even if they can be glorified loans in a way.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Isn't that what should be done though? I mean, we should play the better players no matter how old they are.

We still loaned Joe-Vink-Ko.
I agree! But even before Gio, we kept loaning out our young players, although some of them were by far better than some of the so called "first team" players. We seemed to learn from that. Hopefully!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Any loan or co-ownership deal sucks no matter how you wind it up.

And why would Moggi's loans and co-ownership deal be praised but Secco's suck? They both suck! End of.
Moggi had hundreds of player's contracts at his control.
He managed to make a rofit from all these moves and use useless players as decent trade tools to get better players cheaper, whilst Secco released more squad players for absolutely zero profit, in 3 years, than Moggi did, in his entire carrier.
Moggi could make a profit out of nothing, even indirectly, were Secco wastes our money inefficiently, that the difference there...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why does loans suck end of? They can be quite good too. Not too sold on co-owns though, even if they can be glorified loans in a way.
Why do they suck? How successful have the players we loaned out become? You do realize that the legality of loaning allows teams such as Juventus to secure more talented players from the market, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)