[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (21 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I know and co-ownership is our religion but let' be honest, this current management has decreased the amount of loans and co-ownerships. Had we been at the Moggi era all these players we are seeing now would have been offloaded in one way or another by July. Gigli said it many times that we will rely on the youngsters and this year we are playing in three competitions. In the end I might be only hoping, so I hope they all stay and get to play in Coppa Italia and sometimes in small games.
We loaned out Giovinco though so anybody is fair game. I think it's inevitable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Tiago is doing very well, yet I'm eagerly waiting for someone to say he "slowed us down" or the usual sell this flop.
I was the one who said that Tiago has slowed us down at the last match
He did ok but his playing style was slowing us

This game I have nothing to say about him except well done
he is not bad at all and not slowing us down

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
You can hate the board and Ranieri how much you want, but they are the first to give the young guns a chance! Actually, Pasquato and Rossi are very good players. Hopefully they get a chance. Quick, creative and technically gifted! Love them!

Also Ariaudo looked promising! At least I didn't see any mistaces!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I know and co-ownership is our religion but let' be honest, this current management has decreased the amount of loans and co-ownerships.
I agree, but make no mistake, they adopted this strategy because they were incapable to make deals like Moggi did and convince other teams of the quality of our material,or swapping them with other more promising like Moggi did.
And another factor is that our unwillingness to invest, force us to that strategy of depend on our youngsters as never before...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That Italian soap was great. People's heads getting chopped off, others getting stabbed with sharp objects, and women crying in terror. Sounds like a good time to me.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I agree, but make no mistake, they adopted this strategy because they were incapable to make deals like Moggi did and convince other teams of the quality of our material,or swapping them with other more promising like Moggi did.
And another factor is that our unwillingness to invest, force us to that strategy of depend on our youngsters as never before...
But Moggi's deals in loaning out and co-ownerships sucked anyway, so that doesn't say anything.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You can hate the board and Ranieri how much you want, but they are the first to give the young guns a chance! Actually, Pasquato and Rossi are very good players. Hopefully they get a chance. Quick, creative and technically gifted! Love them!

Also Ariaudo looked promising! At least I didn't see any mistaces!
agree altough he missed a really great chance he is very promising
and Rossi is too a very promising player

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No they didnt suck, they kept us a positive balance and a great influence among many smaller clubs who depended on the players we co-owned!
Any loan or co-ownership deal sucks no matter how you wind it up.

And why would Moggi's loans and co-ownership deal be praised but Secco's suck? They both suck! End of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)