[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (19 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Back with two sixes of Peroni.

NASTRO AZZURRO, BIRRA SUPERIORE!

You are late, i already devoured my Pizza and drinking the last drops of Artois:juvefan2:
Hey it's only 16:35 here so I'm actually early. :p

Secco just said that De Ceglie disappointed him a lot and Molinaro ust play LB from now on.
:lol2: Thought you were being serious for a second, you funny fucker.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
So does anyone think we will just play the same team against milan?

Maybe Molinaro and Pasqato will start and a few from the primavera but I still expect Amauri and Giovinco to play.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Internet explorer 7,am i right in opening adobe media player and pasteing the link in the search bar in the top right?.
when you install adobe media player, it also installs some plug ins in your browsers,
for these to tale affect and make your browser usable for watching videos you need to restart your browser after you installed abode, i used adobe flash player version in IE7 on both XP SP2 and SP3 and vista, the same procedure for every OS
and i can use all 3 of them to see the streams in the site.
I would recommend to re-install with the latest version of adobe flash player, just opening the player wont help, it open automatically once the browser needs it.

The RSS sounds weird for me and i am clueless if the problem lies there!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If you have to chose only one player, which one of Milan players would win "the most annoying player" award ?

For me it's Ambrosini. Out of the pitch it has to be the the "nice religious Kaka", though.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
De Ceglie is much better forward than Molinaro, but defensively he sucks. You see what you want to see and you only say that he blocked the ball twice. Somehow you didn't see how he's completely lost on set pieces and leaves tons of spaces. Also, he's easily outmuscled.

But since everything i said about DC defensively also goes for Molinaro, i guess it's better to play DC because he's better offensively.

Personally, i'd go for a new LB instead of playing one of DC and Molinaro.
45 minutes is hardly enough to judge, and these defensive mistakes u speak off are the result of playing with an entirely new backline. He will undoubtedly position himself better when he learns the movement of his teammates and how they cover.

The only thing I noticed that I thought was noteworthy was that he didn't send his crosses way over and that he can cross with both feet (he cut in and switched to his right foot on 1 play). Otherwise, I havent made up my mind yet, and none of u should either. Ill judge the merit of all our signings in January.

As for Giovinco, yes he had 2 nice shots and a nice pass, but I prefer him deeper. Using him as an attacking mid plays to his strengths. More room to run for his speed and dribbling, stretching defense and allowing him to thread a pass, something he is very good at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)