[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (27 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
De Ceglie is much better forward than Molinaro, but defensively he sucks. You see what you want to see and you only say that he blocked the ball twice. Somehow you didn't see how he's completely lost on set pieces and leaves tons of spaces. Also, he's easily outmuscled.

But since everything i said about DC defensively also goes for Molinaro, i guess it's better to play DC because he's better offensively.

Personally, i'd go for a new LB instead of playing one of DC and Molinaro.
Exactly he isnt any worse than Molinaro defensively and offer more offensively,
since we didnt get Grosso, thats our best option there.
DC is still young and weak, i agree he gets outmuscled but you should also consider that he involves to our defensive game more than Molinaro, DC at least tries even if he might fail at the end where Molinaro dont even try to interecept,
DC will learn how to effective and succesfully intercept players when he will have Molinaros playing time and grow a bit stronger, where Molinaro will always be hopeless!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Secco just said that De Ceglie disappointed him a lot and Molinaro must play LB from now on.
I agree. Molinaro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> De Ceglie. Hopefully De Ceglie will be loaned out, or better yet, co-owned. :seven:

gio played great, dc did well he crossed from the left, which is always good.
Gio was good and DC played solid. Don't overhype their performances.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Exactly he isnt any worse than Molinaro defensively and offer more offensively,
since we didnt get Grosso, thats our best option there.
DC is still young and weak, i agree he gets outmuscled but you should also consider that he involves to our defensive game more than Molinaro, DC at least tries even if he might fail at the end where Molinaro dont even try to interecept,
DC will learn how to effective and succesfully intercept players when he will have Molinaros playing time and grow a bit stronger, where Molinaro will always be hopeless!
Biased......

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
De Ceglie is much better forward than Molinaro, but defensively he sucks. You see what you want to see and you only say that he blocked the ball twice. Somehow you didn't see how he's completely lost on set pieces and leaves tons of spaces. Also, he's easily outmuscled.

But since everything i said about DC defensively also goes for Molinaro, i guess it's better to play DC because he's better offensively.

Personally, i'd go for a new LB instead of playing one of DC and Molinaro.
That was very honest and unbiased. Well done.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
not a bad play by us but still our defence is shocking...
as for amauri u can not say he played bad but still he should have scored after gio`s
pass and he should have passed the ball to neddy
Legrottaglie played very well though and I appreciated Amauri's effort but he must do better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)