[Trofeo Birra Moretti] Juve vs Napoli vs Milan (August 21st 2008) (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Match up with the good Ligue 1 or Swiss teams. I'd rather play them than these fackers.

You're right, Enron, it's pretty fucking stupid.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I wonder how much money we made, as few years ago, i was happy that those, matches kept us in Italy and saved from lengthy abroad tournaments who would threaten our proper training schedule, but lately we dont skip any of them still have time for those local "prestige" tournaments too!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
+ Grygera, Manninger, Poulsen, Mellberg and Knezevic.

Our keeper, wanted or not, will be Chimenti.
We'll also have Zebina (if not injured), Molinaro, Salihamidzic, Nedved, Trezeguet, Amauri, Tiago (?) and Sissoko from the senior team.

Probably the 3 guys from the olympic team (i don't know about Marchisio, though) will play a role.

As you can see, we have no cb's and we'll have to use primavera players there.

We'll see something like this :

Chimenti
Zebina(?)- primavera-primavera-Molinaro
Salihamidzic-Sissoko-Tiago(?)-Nedved
Trezeguet-Amauri​

Maybe even Giovinco as an AMC if Tiago won't play. De Ceglie could replace Molinaro for the second match while Ekdal, Rossi, Esposito and Pasquato will certainly get a chance.
Our Olympic players are ready? :rulz:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I wonder how much money we made, as few years ago, i was happy that those, matches kept us in Italy and saved from lengthy abroad tournaments who would threaten our proper training schedule, but lately we dont skip any of them still have time for those local "prestige" tournaments too!
Juventus could easily make as much money doing a July tour of Asia or US.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I meant Juve play vs the Primavera and ex-Juve players over 45. Your idea would work and could be entertaining though. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
eh whatever, stupid friendly or not i am just excited to see giovinco and de ceglie play...just dont want to see anyone get hurt

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I meant Juve play vs the Primavera and ex-Juve players over 45. Your idea would work and could be entertaining though. :D
I like you're idea as well. A Juve "alumni" game would be a huge fan draw and money maker without the pressures of a Milan "friendly".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)