Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (5 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
its funny, you are the ony one who evr results to calling people names. clearly you are not the master tactician you think you are, always moaning, you want to do a better job you go and apply for a coaching job or something.

i do agree that boumsong is shit but you talk about gameplay being poor but in the inter amtch you have not analysed any gameplay dickface. honestly its cunts like you who need to go back to school and learn things like tolerance and social skills.

i dont get why you think players are super hearoes who can streatch their legs 50 metres and run at a hundred miles per hour, it may happen in the comics you read but in real life we play and people make mistakes and this is a FRIENDLY. But there is not getting through to arrogant little cunts like yourself.

listen idiot, why should I re-hash everything thats being said here ??

you watched the game, didnt you ?? If you didnt see that we have problems then not only are you blind, but you're stupid as well....is that what happens to you when you are out of water ??

Listen, got eat a worm, minnow, or whatever your favorite bait is, and leave the football talk to people who understand it much better than you do...OR, you could always use your fin and click the IGNORE button

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
listen idiot, why should I re-hash everything thats being said here ??

you watched the game, didnt you ?? If you didnt see that we have problems then not only are you blind, but you're stupid as well....is that what happens to you when you are out of water ??

Listen, got eat a worm, minnow, or whatever your favorite bait is, and leave the football talk to people who understand it much better than you do...OR, you could always use your fin and click the IGNORE button
hmm, obvioudly you cant read, i didnt say we didnt have problems but you get hysterical about it all the time the minute we dont win a FRIENDLY and you just cant understand the fact that players need time and whether you like it or not we arent going to win instantly.

and ffs you stupid retard piece of shit, you're a fucking joke of a person i cant believe you actually have a family, what kind of role model are you, fucking get a life, you're over 30 and your acting like a kid. you're a bully and you think everyone holds you in such high esteem, but really you are just a cunt inside a bigger cunts body.

and the only bait i like is your mums sweet arse. seriously officer doofy i cant be fucked to argue with you anymore, you are like a hysterical terrorist.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
hmm, obvioudly you cant read, i didnt say we didnt have problems but you get hysterical about it all the time the minute we dont win a FRIENDLY and you just cant understand the fact that players need time and whether you like it or not we arent going to win instantly.

and ffs you stupid retard piece of shit, you're a fucking joke of a person i cant believe you actually have a family, what kind of role model are you, fucking get a life, you're over 30 and your acting like a kid. you're a bully and you think everyone holds you in such high esteem, but really you are just a cunt inside a bigger cunts body.

and the only bait i like is your mums sweet arse. seriously officer doofy i cant be fucked to argue with you anymore, you are like a hysterical terrorist.
If you wiped the seaweed from your eyes, you would see that I dont care about winning preseason games, but I care about our performance

and do I really care what you think ?? I come on this forum to have fun, and if you are lucky enough to know me away from this place (like only a few here do) then you would actually know what kind of person I am...I dont care what ANYONE here thinks of me...I will lose no sleep over it !!

I would like to say the same about your mom, but no one can get close enough to her stinky, decayed, curry smelling crouch that a coach-roach would be afraid to crawl into

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
If you wiped the seaweed from your eyes, you would see that I dont care about winning preseason games, but I care about our performance

and do I really care what you think ?? I come on this forum to have fun, and if you are lucky enough to know me away from this place (like only a few here do) then you would actually know what kind of person I am...I dont care what ANYONE here thinks of me...I will lose no sleep over it !!

I would like to say the same about your mom, but no one can get close enough to her stinky, decayed, curry smelling crouch that a coach-roach would be afraid to crawl into
ooohh do i see a bit of racism and stereotyping there?? honeslty i dont care if you take the piss out of me and call me things based on my name, but dont call names because of who i am, if you are then you shouldnt really be here and you are offending man other members here.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
ooohh do i see a bit of racism and stereotyping there?? honeslty i dont care if you take the piss out of me and call me things based on my name, but dont call names because of who i am, if you are then you shouldnt really be here and you are offending man other members here.
fill in your favorite spice, and put the tissue box away

Jun 13, 2007

fill in your favorite spice, and put the tissue box away
well some of the comments made by him imply racism and stereotyping. and the fact that hes indian on his profiel as am i.
You maybe right..

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Not for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive or operate heavy equipment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)