Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (8 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Zero Scudetti according to my calculations.
A matter of perspective, let's not go down that road.

:disagree:

Dude , juve under capello did win , but at what cost . If i didn't have never ending love for juve , i would have fallen asleep in every single game of the season .
I respect capello for having a very rare winning mentality , but his tactics are very old-fashioned and that kind of style would consistently get juve out of the champions league year after year .
The highlighted part, was exactly my point.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No they don't, they pretend they were of the opinion from the beginning.

I remember when a select few of us were anti-Capello. After he left basically everyone was.
TBH pretty much everyone was pro-Capello and pro-Zlatan. I have always disliked their complete lack of class, but I don't recall many others agreeing with me.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
TBH pretty much everyone was pro-Capello and pro-Zlatan. I have always disliked their complete lack of class, but I don't recall many others agreeing with me.
I did :)

Juve Revolution said:
you're right we do have 27 ..

But we didn 29 titles on the pitch with hardwork and sweat .. facts or figures can never take that away from the fans.
Now this I can agree with but at the end of the day it doesn't matter how Juve fans feel, Capello won nothing here.

OP
TERENCEE
Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,030
    We have 27 in actual fact.

Why can't people accept that we cheated?
    so you really believed we actually cheated for the last 2 scudetti? the last 2 scudetti was faught, sweat in the pitch.. and credit goes to our players.. if you call yourself a juventini.. i'm disappointed by your comments... all in all, i still never accept the that juventus cheated for the last 2 scudetti.. and there's no evidence that we cheated.. :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Yeah well I'm pretty sure Moggi and co did something wrong the season before that so we shouldn't even have had the chance to win the Scudetto in 05/06. I honestly don't think Italy would screw their own league by sending us down if we didn't deserve it. That's my opinion.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    I was mostly pro-Capello and anti-Ibrahimovic, but I think Capello was usually underappreciated here.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Yeah well I'm pretty sure Moggi and co did something wrong the season before that so we shouldn't even have had the chance to win the Scudetto in 05/06. I honestly don't think Italy would screw their own league by sending us down if we didn't deserve it. That's my opinion.
    well if wouldnt be the first time italy screwed their own league, they did it with milan and lazio 20 years ago. Then there was genoa and their match fixing scandal being forced to stay in serie B for another season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    so you really believed we actually cheated for the last 2 scudetti? the last 2 scudetti was faught, sweat in the pitch.. and credit goes to our players.. if you call yourself a juventini.. i'm disappointed by your comments... all in all, i still never accept the that juventus cheated for the last 2 scudetti.. and there's no evidence that we cheated.. :)
    The players deserve credit and I honestly believe we would have won those two Scudetti even without the help of referees because we were the best team in Italy throughout those seasons. However, there is proof that Moggi was contacting referees and that's bullshit.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    The players deserve credit and I honestly believe we would have won those two Scudetti even without the help of referees because we were the best team in Italy throughout those seasons. However, there is proof that Moggi was contacting referees and that's bullshit.
    i'd be greatly interested to see the entire conversations of moggi transcripted and published

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    well if wouldnt be the first time italy screwed their own league, they did it with milan and lazio 20 years ago. Then there was genoa and their match fixing scandal being forced to stay in serie B for another season.
    But they do it when it's deserved is what I'm trying to say. They wouldn't screw the league if it wasn't for the long term benefit and getting rid of cheating serves that purpose.

OP
    TERENCEE
    Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,040
    But they do it when it's deserved is what I'm trying to say. They wouldn't screw the league if it wasn't for the long term benefit and getting rid of cheating serves that purpose.
    you were saying juve deserved to go down to b? how bout milan, fiorentina, lazio? didnt they deserve to do down as well? let me ask you.. dont you find it fishy about the whole calciopoli? something must have happened which we(fans) dont know.. rossi as figc commissioner.. telecom italia etc.. and why facchetti's phone tape isnt punished?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)