Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (5 Viewers)

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
i dont know, i have alot of doubts still, with deschamps i knew we were safe from day 1

ranieri is not a winner like lippi and thats what worries me, hes the kind of manager who could throw away a win, he seems to lack the killer instinct.
The guy definitely isn't a championship winning coach but he could be a short term solution . If he can develop some of our younger players as his reputation implies then i think that's a big plus .

I guess we'l have to wait at least 5 to 6 games through the season before we can really pass judgement on him .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
my biggest worry of the season is not only the refs but ranieri's failure to focus on the entire season, in all his recent interview he moans abt how important nov 4th clash with inter is, yes thats true, but he fails to mention how important each game is. This guy will be gone by xmas i recon, lippi will return, shape things up around here
:disagree:

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
disagree while u may, but beating inter in november isnt gona win us any prizes, just a battle not the war.
yes, but he said it in one interview which was used by all different websites, that doesnt mean that he said it more than once. he doesnt need to say to us that the whole season is important, but the one game he knows the fans anticipate, he should rightly drum up anxiety.

Jun 26, 2007
yes, but he said it in one interview which was used by all different websites, that doesnt mean that he said it more than once. he doesnt need to say to us that the whole season is important, but the one game he knows the fans anticipate, he should rightly drum up anxiety.
Don't even bother, it's hopeless ...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i get the impression that the board too are concentrating too much on nov 4th, everyone is talking about nov 4th and losing sight on the season itself. I dont know if u saw the interview on the juve channel but it was different to the one published on the internet, i mean he was almost droning about the importance of november the 4th and hardly mentioned the rest of the season

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i get the impression that the board too are concentrating too much on nov 4th, everyone is talking about nov 4th and losing sight on the season itself. I dont know if u saw the interview on the juve channel but it was different to the one published on the internet, i mean he was almost droning about the importance of november the 4th and hardly mentioned the rest of the season
FFS ranieri said it ONCE, he knows the players have been waiting more than him so ofcourse hes going to say it. its not like hes named pre-season operation kill inter. plenty of managers say what games are crucial. all this is, is a classic case of :

'ihateranieriandwanthimtodiesolippicancomebecasueiamblindsightedandonlycareaboutpickongonhimsowecanhavelippi-itis'.

Geof

May 14, 2004
disagree while u may, but beating inter in november isnt gona win us any prizes, just a battle not the war.
Of course, but you got to put those comment into perspective.

At this point, we're not in a position to say "we're going for the Scudetto", and saying we're going for the 4th spot isn't really sexy...

Ranieri knows the fans expect him to say something, and yes beating Inter is important for the fans.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
FFS ranieri said it ONCE, he knows the players have been waiting more than him so ofcourse hes going to say it. its not like hes named pre-season operation kill inter. plenty of managers say what games are crucial. all this is, is a classic case of :

'ihateranieriandwanthimtodiesolippicancomebecasueiamblindsightedandonlycareaboutpickongonhimsowecanhavelippi-itis'.
like i said and ill say it again what he said on the juve channel was different to what you read in the media, as he emphasised the importance of nov 4th and not so much on the upcomming season itself - comprende?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
do you honestly have a problem with him saying that one game is important? all managers say it.
my problem is that if hes going on about the importance of that game like he did with his interview on the juve channel, what about the rest of the season, its for one to question, has he really lost sight of the objections this season?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
like i said and ill say it again what he said on the juve channel was different to what you read in the media, as he emphasised the importance of nov 4th and not so much on the upcomming season itself - comprende?
If you're a Juventus fan and you're going to be all fancy, you really should say "capisce?".

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
while napoli - inter match, they interviewed Ranieri.. who in the end said "..... . . .. Del piero" and both he commentators laughed.
i'm not good in Italian, so what did he say? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)