Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (5 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Guys relax.. at least we are heading in the right direction now. Unlike earlier friendlies where we had no charisma! We played with 2 different squads. I am sure one the official lineup is there, we will do a great job out there. Ranierie still has a long way to prove he is worth coaching a great team like Juve and have total respect to the club and its history.

We look forward to Tim Cup which will give us a better vision on the lineup..
Yup I agree. Its not like we are used to winning this trofeo in the past. Napoli won it last year.
But it feels bad to lose to Inter, but with our display I am not that disappointed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I agree with AHMED.

I really wanted to see Alex, Nedved and Trez in the lineup against Ibrahimovic and Viera. Would they have shaken hands? G! I wonder!

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
So next is the Tim cup(Milan,Inter),after that Berlusconi cup against Milan,and then a friendly against Roma. Good tests where we really can find out how strong we are in comparison to the best of Serie A.:tup:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Andarade should lighten up a bit.. He is very solida -can't deny that- Otherwise, he might get the boot and refs will open their eyes on his tacklings..

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Looking back at Inter's game. We should have scored at least 4 if it wasn't for Zalayeta! Trez would have tought them a lesson!

Aug 9, 2007
Sorry juventini,but even with a third squad we've beaten you,how many our Primavera players played tonight... :p :p :p
You played against the CHAMPIONS OF ITALY,and all things considered it is a good result for you :agree: :agree: :agree:
I'm looking forward our 'derby' in Serie A and be prepared for disaster because we are tooo STRONG !!!!!!!!!! (only in case that Moggi won't be playing)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sorry juventini,but even with a third squad we've beaten you,how many our Primavera players played tonight... :p :p :p
You played against the CHAMPIONS OF ITALY,and all things considered it is a good result for you :agree: :agree: :agree:
I'm looking forward our 'derby' in Serie A and be prepared for disaster because we are tooo STRONG !!!!!!!!!! (only in case that Moggi won't be playing)
we? you mean the ref? enjoy your cup, we have bigger fish to fry this year.

champions of italy? we put you to the test can u remind me of the aston villa vs inter score? i kinda missed it. oh and the arsenal vs inter and the valencia vs inter, sorry im so behind.

prepared for disaster? :lol: we're preparing our blades.

OP
TERENCEE
Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #912
    are u fcuking idiot? HAHA! its 45mins game.. its not a full lenght football match.. anyway, you are forgiven.. every interisti like u is the same.

badess.. i help u..

aston villa 3-0 INTER MILAN
    INTER MILAN 0-2 Valencia
    INTER MILAN 1-2 Arsenal

:D maybe you can ask ur boss(MORATTI) to tape phonecalls again.. not in italy.. but whole of europe coz u still cant win ucl.. :D

OP
    TERENCEE
    Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #914
    and he didnt even realise at the fact we were kicking their ass to their mercy, so badly so they had to resort to diving and time wasting and sucking the refs cock :lol:

the irony how we are accused of cheating where by its binter
    maybe its other moratti's play.. or maybe moratti love this beer too much..

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
    The Ref called us offside when Palladino was perfectly onside and was running to the goal all alone. In the counter attack Inter scores. One decision made a likely 1-0 to 0-1.

OP
    TERENCEE
    Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #917
    The Ref called us offside when Palladino was perfectly onside and was running to the goal all alone. In the counter attack Inter scores. One decision made a likely 1-0 to 0-1.
    nah.. its okie tt we lost.. its a 45min match.. prove nth.. anyway.. we lost with glory.. nth to moan about.. not like some interisti, going around pretend to to be a true interisti.. maybe he can be a moratti's dog..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    same old story, its happened god knows how many times in the past few years, especially when they ruled trez' goal offside in the supercup few yrs back, how that could of clinched it, but o well we went on to win something more worthy

OP
    TERENCEE
    Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #920
    same old story, its happened god knows how many times in the past few years, especially when they ruled trez' goal offside in the supercup few yrs back, how that could of clinched it, but o well we went on to win something more worthy
    oh well, interisti just cant get enough.. they used some pathetic ways to took the "worthy" from us.. knowing they look sucks with that shield.. lol :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)