Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (8 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well I am impressed a bit
our a team with Camo and Nedved alongside Almiron could be very creative
Nocerino is a good player but he still needs to improve! he could be a sub this year and maybe next year or in two years he could break in the starting 11

we need a better DM and it was well shown

also a defender is required and a great one as there are still confusions in defence and there shouldn`t be any also their awareness ain`t 100%

overall I`m impressed by our attack but we still have a work to do in our defence
defence- the defenders and defence- defend as a team
this is why we need both a DM and a defender

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
not a bad result! 1-0 was fine. and we prolly didnt score due to the absense of trez and DP! i just hope we dont get teh same result in the league!

and StreamerOne is THE BEST stream i've seen till now! beats sopcast and TVAnts easily! i want more games to be shown here if i dont get to see Juve in TV this time!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
not a bad result! 1-0 was fine. and we prolly didnt score due to the absense of trez and DP! i just hope we dont get teh same result in the league!

and StreamerOne is THE BEST stream i've seen till now! beats sopcast and TVAnts easily! i want more games to be shown here if i dont get to see Juve in TV this time!
i cudnt even get the f*cking thing to work! streaming whore

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Could have been worse. At least we beat Napoli who looked good. I still think we will have a painful season. Players like Nocerino, Criscito and Molinaro still need time to develope. But I think we have a good midterm perspective.

Zalayeta probably saved his job today.

I hope after today nobody speaks about Scudetto anymore. Just look at that Inter team. If we finish fourth I am a happy man.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So after all the build up and hype both teams bottled it and played weak teams. A plan to ensure that absolutely nothing could be read into the result.

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
IMO we sucked against 3rd Inter formation. The only improvment i saw is from Andrade which he played much better from his last friendlies. I think Ranieri should think again if he really meant that the mercato is closed cause if not we are in deep shit. Now don't say because nedved wasn't there, camo, buffon etc but always keep in mind that the season is veryyyyy long and many injuries occurs soooo the ones who played tonight against inter will have to replace them... Wake up guys!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't know what everyone is thinking, but everything I saw is positive tonight.. I know what was Ranieri trying to do, and I am sure he is happy of what he saw, Maybe (probably) we lack a solid defender a leader (Cannavaro?), and maybe Iaquinta was a wrong move, but I think our team is ok, A solid defender and one playmaker be it at the sides as a dribbler or as a center Midfielder (Zidane type), we will be more than ok and even compete for the title (we aren't that bad after all..).

If only we didn't sign Iaquinta and brought a good striker, oh that would be hotness..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Not to forget! We need to keep Birindelli, Zalayeta, Zebina, Zanetti. These players are the types that add the squad depth, and for cheap. I wish if we kept Balzaretti instead of molinaro :sigh:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ok my tournament report:

First game: Juventus V Napoli.
Defence: Looked ok. the combination of Criscito and Andrade seems the best till now. Though Chielini should be a first choice over Molinaro.
Midfield: Was pretty good. Although they were only three players but with Iaquinta and Del Piero coming back to help the over all outcome was good. Nocerino played very well and Tiago was better than Almiron who was abit hiding.
Attackers: Well what can I say, as usual Del Piero is Del Piero.. What a goal. With his wrong foot. They seemed to connect well together, Iaquinta missed some easy chances. His weak show was shadowed by the win.

Second game:
Defence: Andrade continued his strong performances from the first game. I disagree with Ranieri's decision not play Criscito, in his chose I would have played him to make both Andrade and Cricsito weld together. Birindelli made some terrible passes but did fix some of his mistakes. Inter's goal had fortune written all over it.
Midfield: we played with 4 midfielders, Nocerino (Olivera), Zanetti, Almiron and Salihamidizc. Solidity was there, Creativity was missing compared to the previous match due to the fact that Almiron was not at his best (was alright though) and the first game had Del Piero and Tiago who are quite creative.
Attackers: Palladino showed us once again why he should be fielded with Del Piero and trezeguet in a 4-3-3 instead of Iaquinta. Great effort and lovely passes and creativity.. BUT Zalayata...... I love the guy.. He has good memories written all over him BUT.... I think its time to let him be the last choice if not let him go. He started off good by firing that nice shot. Then he missed some easy chances created by his team-mates namely Palladino. In addition, he is too heavy to move. There was one where Toldo saved a ball and it was closer to him than Toldo (mind you Toldo was on the ground). Toldo managed to get up and reach to the ball before Zalayata got half way there.

Coach: well I am frustrated.. I wanted to win the Inter game SOOOOOOO MUCH.. :( (speaking as a fan 100%) but technically he tried to formations with two different teams. And if we take into consideration that we were missing Nedved, Camoranesi, Buffon and Grygera and Inter in the first match were 100% complete.. I think we did pretty alright.

From this tournament I would make one of the following formations my first 11:
If 4-3-3.
----------------------- Buffon
Grygera -- Andrade -- Crescito --- Chiellini
-------------------Nocerino/Zanetti
----- Tiago/Camoranesi--------- Nedved / Almiron
Palladino ---- Trezeguet --- Del Piero

If 4-4-2:
----------------- Buffon
Grygera -- Andrade -- Crescito --- Chiellini
Camoranesi -- Nocerino -- Almiron/Tiago -- Nedved
-------- Trezeguet --- Del Piero

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Not to forget! We need to keep Birindelli, Zalayeta, Zebina, Zanetti. These players are the types that add the squad depth, and for cheap. I wish if we kept Balzaretti instead of molinaro :sigh:
aaah please don't mention Balzaretti again.. It was a very sour good bye..

One of the best players last season.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
aaah please don't mention Balzaretti again.. It was a very sour good bye..

One of the best players last season.
I swear I tried my best to understand the reason of that transfer, I couldn't find anything.. yet the idiots printed the profit of Balzaretti's transfer in their press release.. :pumpkin:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
IMO we sucked against 3rd Inter formation. The only improvment i saw is from Andrade which he played much better from his last friendlies. I think Ranieri should think again if he really meant that the mercato is closed cause if not we are in deep shit. Now don't say because nedved wasn't there, camo, buffon etc but always keep in mind that the season is veryyyyy long and many injuries occurs soooo the ones who played tonight against inter will have to replace them... Wake up guys!
Personally I disagree with some points you mentioned. Not having three key players in the first place is a big hit.
When we fielded our (sort of) first 11 we played quite well. With Buffon, Nedved and Camoranesi added to the equasion the team would be alot stronger.
Against Inter, we played better than them, and I disagree Inter fielded an ok Team. Adriano, Solari and Toldo were there. We had from our prosumed first 11 only Andrade and Almiron. If Zalayata could have converted one of the chances that reached him the score would have been different. Although missing alof of players, we were more creative and more dangerous than Inter.

I agree that competing with the scudetto is a long shot, but if we put that as a target we will definately reach top 4. On the other hand if we put top 4 as a target we will finish low down the table.
I feel that if we get one decent CB and let the team weld together we will have one good competitive team.
my two cents.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I swear I tried my best to understand the reason of that transfer, I couldn't find anything.. yet the idiots printed the profit of Balzaretti's transfer in their press release.. :pumpkin:
Friendlies: Vieri nets on Viola debut Wednesday 8 August, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Vieri took just 10 minutes to score his first goal for Fiorentina, but there was a nasty injury for Federico Balzaretti.

This evening the Tuscan team had its traditional match against the youth side and the seniors celebrated the debut of summer signing Vieri with a 5-0 win.

Bobo stepped on to the field in place of Giampaolo Pazzini in the second half and within 10 minutes had hit the back of the net by converting a penalty for a foul on Nocciolini.

In a touching gesture, when the spot-kick was awarded it was the rest of the team that suggested Vieri step up.

Cesare Prandelli fielded a first half line-up with the 4-2-3-1 system headed by Under-21 international Pazzini.

The squad looked tired from pre-season training regimes and didn’t break through until the 40th minute, when Pazzini turned in a Franco Semioli corner kick, although some say Adrian Mutu got the final touch.

There were massive changes at the break and Pazzini found the net again before making way for ‘new boy’ Vieri, who scored the penalty and also hit the woodwork in another move.

Young French forward Lepiller’s shot from the edge of the area and Fabio Liverani’s solo effort also got on the scoresheet in the 5-0 victory.

There are concerns over Balzaretti, who was stretchered off during the second half and taken straight to hospital at nearby Borgo San Lorenzo.

The former Juventus defender required stitches to a deep cut on his right thigh and there are fears he may also have damaged the muscle.

First half: Frey, Potenza, Dainelli, Gamberini, Pasqual, Donadel, Pazienza, Gobbi, Semioli, Mutu, Pazzini
Second half: Lupatelli, Vanden Borre, Kroldrup, Mazuch, Balzaretti, Paolucci, Liverani, Lepiller, Kuzmanovic, Nocciolini, Pazzini (Vieri 59)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Guys relax.. at least we are heading in the right direction now. Unlike earlier friendlies where we had no charisma! We played with 2 different squads. I am sure one the official lineup is there, we will do a great job out there. Ranierie still has a long way to prove he is worth coaching a great team like Juve and have total respect to the club and its history.

We look forward to Tim Cup which will give us a better vision on the lineup..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)