Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (9 Viewers)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Well, I'm guessing it will be something such as this:

Belardi

Zebina - Andrade - Chiellini - Molinaro

Tiago - Nocerino/Zanetti - Almiron

Iaquinta - Trezeguet - Del Piero
im hoping for something similar...but instead i want him to play with a criscito chiellini partner ship on the left side of our defence instead of molinaro chiellini especially since we are playing first against a team criscito is familiar with
in midfield i want nocerino to be given the chance to start also bcuz hes confronted napoli before
if they pull off good performances first against napoli they may be comfrotable playing against inter aferwards..and who knows..our problems may be solved
id also hope for palladino to start instead of iaquinta...i juts really dont like what ive seen of iaquinta so far

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
TERENCEE
Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #82
    Inter Squad for Trofeo Birra Moretti:

Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar, Francesco Toldo.

Defenders: Cesar, Cristian Chivu, Nicolas Desenclos, Ivan Fatic, Marco Filippini, Marco Materazzi, Maxwell, Daniele Pedrelli, Nelson Rivas.

Midfielders: Francesco Bolzoni, Olivier Dacourt, Attila Filkor, Luis Figo, Luis Jimenez, Dejan Stankovic, Santiago Solari, Patrick Vieira.

Strikers: Adriano, Mario Barwuah Balotelli, Julio Cruz, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, David Suazo.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    This is going to be our first real test,
    because of the special circumstances we will take this seriously!
    Fans will not take any lame excuses now, the team must be ready for war,
    CR knows that!
    The championship days are very close, serie a is coming,
    we have to present a better squad and the result, esp against Inter will certainly have a special... importance, time for our players and managers to show that all this anti-Inter talk wasnt just for our ears
    and they really mean that!
    I hope they will not dissapoint us...

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
    If we loose these two matches with 2 goals or more I think we're in trouble this season no matter what Ranieri says..

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    This is going to be our first real test,
    because of the special circumstances we will take this seriously!
    Fans will not take any lame excuses now, the team must be ready for war,
    CR knows that!
    The championship days are very close, serie a is coming,
    we have to present a better squad and the result, esp against Inter will certainly have a special... importance, time for our players and managers to show that all this anti-Inter talk wasnt just for our ears
    and they really mean that!
    I hope they will not dissapoint us...
    Don't raise your hopes, mate.

Ranieri yesterday said he is not interested in this match.

AshutoshJuve

Hi, Ashutosh Deshpande!
    Mar 13, 2007
    Inter Squad for Trofeo Birra Moretti:

Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar, Francesco Toldo.

Defenders: Cesar, Cristian Chivu, Nicolas Desenclos, Ivan Fatic, Marco Filippini, Marco Materazzi, Maxwell, Daniele Pedrelli, Nelson Rivas.

Midfielders: Francesco Bolzoni, Olivier Dacourt, Attila Filkor, Luis Figo, Luis Jimenez, Dejan Stankovic, Santiago Solari, Patrick Vieira.

Strikers: Adriano, Mario Barwuah Balotelli, Julio Cruz, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, David Suazo.
    all losers

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Moratti: “Football in August doesn’t count,” he told Tuttosport. “You could see that last year when we really struggled. Nobody remembers that now.
    “But Inter v Juventus is Italian football. It is everything calcio stands for – memories, nerves, joy, pain, anger and emotion.”

That damn old uncle is saying damn right things. Anyway they`re going to loose :p

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    im hoping for something similar...but instead i want him to play with a criscito chiellini partner ship on the left side of our defence instead of molinaro chiellini especially since we are playing first against a team criscito is familiar with
    in midfield i want nocerino to be given the chance to start also bcuz hes confronted napoli before
    if they pull off good performances first against napoli they may be comfrotable playing against inter aferwards..and who knows..our problems may be solved
    id also hope for palladino to start instead of iaquinta...i juts really dont like what ive seen of iaquinta so far
    Criscito has the ability to be our best defender. But, I don't want to see him play at LB. He is much better, and more valuable at CB. I hope you meant to have Criscito at CB and Chiellini at LB. Although I do prefer a Chiellini/Molinaro partnership for the short term.

AS for Nocerino. He is the man. He has what it takes to be the DM we need. Ability, thoughness, and ambition. I don't think that there is a new player that fits better into our team right now. The guy has what every team needs. He is an enforcer. Love his style.

Who is injured for this little tourney today?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)