Trofeo Birra Moretti 2007 (7 Viewers)

Mar 28, 2007

Venue: San Paolo, Naples
Time: 2030(Italian Time)
Date: 8 August 2007

Schedule:
Match A: Napoli vs Juventus (2030)
Match B: Internazionale vs Loser Of Match A (2130)
Match C: Internazionele vs Winner Of Match A (2230)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
I find it odd that Birra Moretti is sponsor to both Juventus & Inter at the same time.
On Inter's web site is listed under Gold sponsors and on Juventus as Official partner.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
I find it odd that Birra Moretti is sponsor to both Juventus & Inter at the same time.
On Inter's web site is listed under Gold sponsors and on Juventus as Official partner.
Birra Moretti has sponsored this tournament for years...was it 2 years ago that Napoli, then in Serie B defeated a full strength Juve in the "final?" I mean, even in Italy the sun cannot rise in the west...how likely (or genuine) a result was that?

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Birra Moretti has sponsored this tournament for years...was it 2 years ago that Napoli, then in Serie B defeated a full strength Juve in the "final?" I mean, even in Italy the sun cannot rise in the west...how likely (or genuine) a result was that?
:agree: i think juve lost at penalty...mutu missed:disagree:

OP
TERENCEE
Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8
    now these are some pre-season games that i hope we win!
    would be sweet to beat to 'unbeatable' inter..
    they lost to valencia and arsenal in the emirates cup. trofeo moretti, tim cup is ok to win.. but not trofeo berlusconi.. i heard its jinx like england's community shield.. whoever wins the cup won't be winning the league.. haha.. i dont know how true is tt.

Sep 14, 2003
    The only problem with this tournament is it tends to drag on with long periods in between matches where nothing happens.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Birra Moretti has been on the sponsor boards on the sidelines in the Delle Alpi and at the San Siro for as long as I can remember.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
    :agree: i think juve lost at penalty...mutu missed:disagree:
    Yes. Which brings me to answering the good gentlemen below...

now these are some pre-season games that i hope we win!
    would be sweet to beat to 'unbeatable' inter..
    All in all, not a bad beer at all.
    great avatar :D
    i hope we can beat inter
    You all talk about Inter, guys. To dismiss Napoli in the San Paolo as non contenders is sheer folly as many have found over the years! We need to take them both seriously, & beat them. Against Italian opposition, Ranieri should finally start to show his worth...& if not, I'll be the 1'st to start throwing the knives!

OP
    TERENCEE
    Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16
    this is it guys, lets see how competative we really are, the excuses stop here, the performances start to show NOW
    we need to beat both napoli and inter to boost our team's morale and confidences.. not only birra moretti.. i also want them to beat inter(for 2nd time) and ac milan in the tim cup.. as for the trofeo berlusconi.. its a jinx to win tt cup.. let milan have tt cup. :)

and if we really can't perform in this to cup.. the alarm is ringing.. ranieri and secco need to buy a top class defenders.. if not, our serie a days will be a hell.. and also for buffon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)