Trofeo Berlusconi [6-1-2007] (3 Viewers)

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
a very nice match..
our defence svcks, all must go out, keep only Balzaretti an chielini and Boumsang as a back up..

nice idea from DD to use Neddy as a central midfielder, we played much better after that.
Indeed.

Anyway, I thinks it's not a bad result, we didn't deserved to lose. We have to remember that we're in serie B and Milan in A, there's a category of difference.

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
in the 3rd goal...the pozition of the defender was really really really poor!!!!!!!!and if Buffon was in and Mirante out...i think Juve-milan was 2-2

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
in the 3rd goal...the pozition of the defender was really really really poor!!!!!!!!and if Buffon was in and Mirante out...i think Juve-milan was 2-2

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Milan is shit.
Chiellini and Buffon are injured.
This was a fcking friendly ?

But , Juve has shown us that we don't have to be afraid.
With 2 or 3 transfers and Boumsong out of the team, we will defeat Milan next year in serie A..
So we will do with all the teams,
Defeat them...
Juve is the motherf*cking best!

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
that boumsong is crap we have always known it, and today he wasnt so abd and in inziaghi goal most probably there was a foul on him... Zebina wasnt bad today and i cant underatand how didi keeps playing birindeli instead of him, birindeli isnt good anymore to play...... our midfielders did really good today, and Nedved and paro were very verty very intresting, they mad a realy good midfield , pavel seems good to play there, and paro seems good to make the jump to the next level.... up front alex and trezegol just know eachother by heart, there movments made loads of probs to the milan defence ( milan's defence sucks) but htey did really good in my op. trezeguet didnt have any chances but he kept the ball really well and helped our squad move up most of the times, he always anticipated his defender..... thannn our defence, i would have prefered we lost 9-8 rather than 3-2 so EVERYONE Didi include can realise our defence really suck, and chiellini is wasted as a centtral defender, he plays good but he is just covering to limit the probs we have there.. we should be playing with zebina - two new central defenders- chiellini.... for the rest guys we lost but onestly many positives have come out from this match....

Buffon 7 - goood match, 2 greast saves as only he knows, 1 minute in the game on inzaghi and on seedorf;s free kick

Birindeli - 5.5 , in the first goal he clearls the ball with his head right in the path of milans midfielders, second goal he is out of postion, and third goal he doesnt close down milans player who crosses with great freedom ( watch the replays if you dont belive me)

CHielini - no vote, played little to judge him

Boumsong 6 - wasnt soo bad, 1st goal his fault but most probably he was tripped ( he is still no good for juve in my opinio)

Kovac 6 ... reasonably good, had some mistakes and seem lacking the form he had last saeson

Balzareti 6.5 goood match, both in coming front and also in defence, however should have done much better in the 3rd goal

Palladino 6.5 ... never created great dangers but he had a good match and sacrificed himself well as a winger, even if at times he doesnt cover

Paro 7 ... first match as central midfielder for juventus against an important squad, and today milan had pirlo gattuso and seedorf in there midfield, but paro did really great, good vision in his passes, and good covering of the ball.. tries killer pass to oftenn

Zanneti 6.5 did his job as usualll

Nedved 7.5 really good match by pavel, scored tthe goal, fought hard for 90 minutes, and most of all had a really good match as central midfielder,

Del piero 7 - good match, great pass to trezeguet in juventus first's goal, and scorerf o the second goal, decisive as always, sometimes loses ball to esaily in dangerous situations

Trezeguet 6 goood match, great play with del piero and did really well in making our team move up by keeping the ball... lacking a goall

zalayeta 5.5 .. didnt have a good match, seemed a little bit out of shape, however how could didi put him as winger when palaldino came of?

Bojinov - played to little to be judged, however 6 million euros can be speant better considering we have many options up front

de ceglie 6 good personality.... some interesting plays but is not ready to play in such matches

didi 6 ... some intresting decisions such as pavel central midfielder, which worked out really good.. however cant understand his choices in defence, with birindeli instead of zebina, and kovac on the bench ( even if kovac is not playing so well) in my opinion zebina should be playing more often, he is not the worlds best defender but he is one of the best we have at the moment...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
my match report:
In the first half we played pretty passive. Milan was the better side, we were not able to create and build up good chances. Our defence is the weakest part of the team. But when I say that I don´t only mean the defence players but also the whole defending tactic from the team, we are always too far from the opponent. Actualy not much has changed from the time of capello from this part of view.

In the second half DD changed the position of neddy as a central midfielder and de ceglie as a left midfielder. the first change was very good and we were than able to create much more and we were the better side. DD brought then Boji for Palladino and used DP as a play maker. we were dangerous up front. but the weakness in defence did not change and we allowed easily 2 goals.

Buffon: 7: 2 very good saves. had no chance to avoid the first 2 goals.

Brindelli 5: His time is over, he is allways good for some mistakes..

Boumsang 4,5: he just on the ground for no reason, leting Inzaghi to score..

Kovac 5: he is not the same player as last year.. made a terible mistake that almost costed us a goal aginst inzaghi.

Balzareti 5,5: he is good in moving forward but you just feel he has not the quality for defensive works

Zannetti: 5,5: was unvisible and was not able to make impact in midfield.

Paro 6: he was the better midfielder. we should definitly keep this young man.

Nedved: 6,5 a very good match from neddy. specialy in the second half as a central midfielder.

Palladino 6: He is really improving and getting and better, he had some very good moves.

Del piero 6,5: he was allways involved in our offensive work, scored a goal and played a part in the first

Trez: 5 he was absolutly unvisible.

Zalayeta 5,5: at least he had some dangerous moments

Mirante: Gigi was gonna save that 3rd goal

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
that boumsong is crap we have always known it, and today he wasnt so abd and in inziaghi goal most probably there was a foul on him... Zebina wasnt bad today and i cant underatand how didi keeps playing birindeli instead of him, birindeli isnt good anymore to play...... our midfielders did really good today, and Nedved and paro were very verty very intresting, they mad a realy good midfield , pavel seems good to play there, and paro seems good to make the jump to the next level.... up front alex and trezegol just know eachother by heart, there movments made loads of probs to the milan defence ( milan's defence sucks) but htey did really good in my op. trezeguet didnt have any chances but he kept the ball really well and helped our squad move up most of the times, he always anticipated his defender..... thannn our defence, i would have prefered we lost 9-8 rather than 3-2 so EVERYONE Didi include can realise our defence really suck, and chiellini is wasted as a centtral defender, he plays good but he is just covering to limit the probs we have there.. we should be playing with zebina - two new central defenders- chiellini.... for the rest guys we lost but onestly many positives have come out from this match....

Buffon 7 - goood match, 2 greast saves as only he knows, 1 minute in the game on inzaghi and on seedorf;s free kick

Birindeli - 5.5 , in the first goal he clearls the ball with his head right in the path of milans midfielders, second goal he is out of postion, and third goal he doesnt close down milans player who crosses with great freedom ( watch the replays if you dont belive me)

CHielini - no vote, played little to judge him

Boumsong 6 - wasnt soo bad, 1st goal his fault but most probably he was tripped ( he is still no good for juve in my opinio)

Kovac 6 ... reasonably good, had some mistakes and seem lacking the form he had last saeson

Balzareti 6.5 goood match, both in coming front and also in defence, however should have done much better in the 3rd goal

Palladino 6.5 ... never created great dangers but he had a good match and sacrificed himself well as a winger, even if at times he doesnt cover

Paro 7 ... first match as central midfielder for juventus against an important squad, and today milan had pirlo gattuso and seedorf in there midfield, but paro did really great, good vision in his passes, and good covering of the ball.. tries killer pass to oftenn

Zanneti 6.5 did his job as usualll

Nedved 7.5 really good match by pavel, scored tthe goal, fought hard for 90 minutes, and most of all had a really good match as central midfielder,

Del piero 7 - good match, great pass to trezeguet in juventus first's goal, and scorerf o the second goal, decisive as always, sometimes loses ball to esaily in dangerous situations

Trezeguet 6 goood match, great play with del piero and did really well in making our team move up by keeping the ball... lacking a goall

zalayeta 5.5 .. didnt have a good match, seemed a little bit out of shape, however how could didi put him as winger when palaldino came of?

Bojinov - played to little to be judged, however 6 million euros can be speant better considering we have many options up front

de ceglie 6 good personality.... some interesting plays but is not ready to play in such matches

didi 6 ... some intresting decisions such as pavel central midfielder, which worked out really good.. however cant understand his choices in defence, with birindeli instead of zebina, and kovac on the bench ( even if kovac is not playing so well) in my opinion zebina should be playing more often, he is not the worlds best defender but he is one of the best we have at the moment...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Milan is shit.
Chiellini and Buffon are injured.
This was a fcking friendly ?

But , Juve has shown us that we don't have to be afraid.
With 2 or 3 transfers and Boumsong out of the team, we will defeat Milan next year in serie A..
So we will do with all the teams,
Defeat them...
Juve is the motherf*cking best!
Gigi is not injured.. Chiellini and Boumsang are

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
my match report:
In the first half we played pretty passive. Milan was the better side, we were not able to create and build up good chances. Our defence is the weakest part of the team. But when I say that I don´t only mean the defence players but also the whole defending tactic from the team, we are always too far from the opponent. Actualy not much has changed from the time of capello from this part of view.

In the second half DD changed the position of neddy as a central midfielder and de ceglie as a left midfielder. the first change was very good and we were than able to create much more and we were the better side. DD brought then Boji for Palladino and used DP as a play maker. we were dangerous up front. but the weakness in defence did not change and we allowed easily 2 goals.

Buffon: 7: 2 very good saves. had no chance to avoid the first 2 goals.

Brindelli 5: His time is over, he is allways good for some mistakes..

Boumsang 4,5: he just on the ground for no reason, leting Inzaghi to score..

Kovac 5: he is not the same player as last year.. made a terible mistake that almost costed us a goal aginst inzaghi.

Balzareti 5,5: he is good in moving forward but you just feel he has not the quality for defensive works

Zannetti: 5,5: was unvisible and was not able to make impact in midfield.

Paro 6: he was the better midfielder. we should definitly keep this young man.

Nedved: 6,5 a very good match from neddy. specialy in the second half as a central midfielder.

Palladino 6: He is really improving and getting and better, he had some very good moves.

Del piero 6,5: he was allways involved in our offensive work, scored a goal and played a part in the first

Trez: 5 he was absolutly unvisible.

Zalayeta 5,5: at least he had some dangerous moments

Mirante: Gigi was gonna save that 3rd goal
:rofl2:

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
thanks Maresca and Pinturricio:toast:
i didnt watch the match but , looks like we didnt deserve to loose!!
i got pissed just reading about Boum boum:faq2:
but i think 3-2 is fine though considering everything..
our 2nd goal was straightaway followed by thiers right? again we couldnt keep the lead!
Glad to hear neddy and paro did good!

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I know this sounds strange , but maybe this was a good result ? Ofcourse i would prefer to win , but now DD know for sure that vi dont need only 1 defender , we need at least two ! ;)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
its the best result IMO

i really didnt want us to win this one for the following reasons:
1- its not an official match and wont mean anything
2- even a full squad milan they are not the previuos years team
3- winning will result in getting overconfidence specially with young players
4- winning will not show the crapy level of defense which resulted in all three goals

we proved potential and spirit for next season and the fact that we need reinforcement

Juve came out with all the positives from this match except the injuries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)