Trofeo Berlusconi 2007 - 17 August 2007 (25 Viewers)

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
He insults members who make a standing comment on Barcelona
I can't see why anyone would mention Barca here. And it's the same in lots of different threads. Without him mentioning Barca he gets provocation all the time and nobody bans this people. It's ridiculous to blame just him.

he should expect that to happen on a Juve forum (making degrading comments on a rival team).
Rivalry is okay. But Barcelona has no business in this thread. And it wasn't him who started this in this thread and several others, too.

There is a big difference, if he gets provoked by such a behaviourhe shouldn't have showed his love to Barcelona more than he does for Juve. Go back in history of the forum and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Oh my god, he loves Barca more than Juve, so what!? It's childish not to be able to comunicate with fans of other clubs and it has no business in threads like this.

In the end, if you don't want to be a part of this forum, all you have to do is press the log out button.
Consider it done. I will leave this place as soon as this discussion over. I won't be part of a so called "community" where members get hunted down by idiots who are supported by biased wannabe "moderators".

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Firs to of all; spamming where?
In this thread.

Second, m_elayyan is a nuisance on this forum and nobody likes him, not even you and you're just being a hypocrit by defending him. That is not the case because he supports Barcelona but because he adds nothing to the forums. He doesn't know anything about Juventus and always makes meaningless posts. Still that doesn't stop him from bashing the team or the players when they loose.
There are people here that are bashing far more and that make useless comments, too. If you don't like his posts, ignore him. But it's hard to ignore threads with dozens of pages with childish bashing.

He's being provoked because frankly, no one likes him and his attitude towards Juventus. The way he defends Barcelona and attacks Juventus makes everyone's stomach hurt.
That does not justify mobbing and ruining threads for other members.

It's his fault he gets banned because he responds to provocations with serious insults, which a mature person does not do.
I think his reactions are stupid, because he gives these idiots what they want. That doesn't make this provocations right, though.

And you if you don't like the forum, the mods or the rules can, as JCK said, simply logout.
Yeah, I don't like a forum where members are hunted, I don't like biased mods and I don't like rules that allow mobbing and ban only people that are not friend with biased mods. Bye.

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
Does anyone know if Tiago or Camoranesi will play in this tie? Although everyone's ideal formations are good if these two were on form they wld be guarenteed starters and Nocerino and Zanetti would be benched. Like i said, asl long as they were on form. Games are required for that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
JuveGER: you dont have to leave, juventuz has more tolerance to any member than it seems to have, dont forget that mods are just ppl like you and me, they are not perfect,
noone is perfect and everybody is biased to an extend,
there are more reasons to m_elayyan's "civil unrest", beyond his admitted/demonstrated love for the barcelona club, many of the members do not agree on his views in many other topics(probably including me too), but i enjoy facing another point of view, he really stubborn (just like Capello:p ) and not a bright, as some fancy members here, they think they are, for themselves...
But its not his fault really, i think variety makes life all the more interesting and m-elayyan was a man that was able to draw the line without crossing the respectable limits up until now.
But of lately all of the jealousy, "guilty" hidden admiration and hate for Barca reflected to his face, he was used as a scapegoat and was constantly bashed for his affection for Barca,that club that has anything Juve havent now,
(not just Milito:p ) i noticed how he stopped mentioning barca and let his juventino part shine the most, with the objective, fair views of someone almost stranger to juve, but the provocations escalated, he was cought in a few dog-fights and answered back some insults more agressively than used to do,
i havent seen m_elayyan to insult or even provoke anyone by his own will, he just reacted to numerous provocations,
i guess he gothered a fair amount of warns/yellow cards for them and a small incident was enough for the final sentence:disagree:

Antonio:
I ve heard Tiago situation will allow him to train soon but he isnt as fit as the rest of the team
I havent heard any news on Camo's front for a long long time, i was expecting him to return before Chiellini, where is that guy ( Camo ) ??

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
------------------------Buffon------------------
Salihamidzic - Andrade - Criscito - Chiellini
----------Nocerino - Almiron - Zanetti-------
-----------------------Nevded-----------------
---------------Del Piero - Palladino----------

This should really work well!
i also think so since our flanks are useless as there are too few players who can make a good cross and even if they do then there would be no one to head it in, beside trez, but trez's best "head" years are left in past and opponent's defenders often outplay him..
so we'd better have strong centre and no flanks than average centre and weak flanks..
we have to let our whitehead know about this formation :D

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
i also think so since our flanks are useless as there are too few players who can make a good cross and even if they do then there would be no one to head it in, beside trez, but trez's best "head" years are left in past and opponent's defenders often outplay him..
so we'd better have strong centre and no flanks than average centre and weak flanks..
we have to let our whitehead know about this formation :D
I agree with the center and flanks thing, but if trez's best head years are over, why do we need him? he's not fast, active, and cant create chances

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
My favorite formation for the this year:

Buffon
Grygera-Andrade-Criscito-Chillini(Molinaro)
Noccerino(Zanetti)
Almiron-Tiago(Nedved)
Camoranesi(Salihamizic) Del Piero
Trezeguet(Iaquinta)

Well i believe thie formation of 4-1-2-2-1 can do miracles...it did with lippi winning the WC...so i hope to see this formaiton and kicking up some asses!!!!!!!!!

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
is tiago back? If so lets go with this:

-----------------------buffon-----------------------

---------------andrade-----criscito----------------
----sali---------------------------------molinaro---

------------------nocerino/zanetti------------------

------------Almiron---------------tiago-------------

-----------------------Neddy-------------------------

--------------Trez------------------------DP---------

May 22, 2007
Juve And Milan Fans Allied Against Inter During last night's Trofeo Tim tournament it emerged that the fans of Juventus and Milan share a common aversion for Inter.
Juve And Milan Fans Allied Against Inter
zoom - galleria

Everyone against Inter! It did not take long to understand how the fans were arrayed in last night's triangular Trofeo Tim tournament involving the three Italian giants: Inter, Milan and Juventus.

In fact, it was almost automatic for the Juventus fans to find the perfect allies in booing off the Italian champions, in the form of their Rossoneri counterparts.

It's also worth noting that the Inter fan section was the least populated. This was because the Nerazzurri's Curva Nord fan group have decided to boycot August football matches.

Those who were there, however, did not waste time, and were quickly into launching the traditional "Serie B, Serie B" chant toward the Juve fans.

The loudest and most populated group was the black-and-white one. The Rossoneri fans were the last ones to arrive. Apparently the first clash, between their 'cousins' Inter and traditional rivals Juventus, was not quite considered appealing enough.

Those who were present during the first 'mini-match' (each lasted 45 minutes), however, predictably did not spare Zanetti and company the usual boos and whistles. The insults directed at the Bianconeri, meanwhile, began just before the second match, which saw Milan beat Juventus 1-0.

All in all, it was a case of the Milan and Juve fans both taking on Inter, and the Inter fans happy to take on both the sets as well. The good bit, of course, is that nothing turned nasty!

goal.com

Everyone is united in their hatred of inter it seems :).

Dec 26, 2004
m_elayyan, I will tell you this for the last time. You will hear comments a lot about your Barcelona and if you insult the members it is you who will be at fault. I have told you that for more than a hundred times and I don't want to repeat it. This is a Juve forum, you wither show your support to Juve or get out of here. No one wants you ruining each and every thread you post in.

When was the last time you had a Juve related avatar?
I kindda remember him with a Capello avatar... back to the days when everyone in universe thought DP should play ahead of Zlatan and he was just benching him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)