Tristan new sub for Trez? (3 Viewers)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
A year ago he was seen as a perfect buy for us and I remember that his value was about 40 million euros. Everybody wanted him then. Now he hasn't played well this year but I know that he can become even better than last season, and he is still rather young.

Aug 1, 2003
I really like Tristan, and he has dimmed a bit in the recent seasons IMO, but still a great player. But it's kinda sad though for me.. I mean, he's a great striker, was depor's star and basically had everything and to make him a SUB at juve just doesn't sound right somehow

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    For the Tristan haters.

Guys this guy is good he is just inconsistent, but if the next coach will be able to correct that and maybe who knows he needs a new adventure to get more consisten he would be the next best thing. I mean the guy played awesome matches against people like Nesta,Maldini, Thuram ect top serie A defenders. I think that for 5 million is worth taking the risk.

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Well since we're talking about Depor, wouldn't Valeron and especially Andrade be great signings?
    Yes they would be. Especially Valeron a player that I love. The guy is pure class, but Valeron signed a life contract with Depor and Lendoiro would not let him go and Andrade would be really expensive is a hell of a defender though...

monma

Apr 11, 2004
    Don't get Tristan... Much better is Gila, really...

And Tristan goes party every day... A Deportivo's player is a friend of mine, and they don't have any kind of obligations...

Tristan is bullshit, not as a player, but as a person and professional...

I hope Moggi don't make a mistake...

And... the president of Deportivo is the worse for negotiate... You won't get Tristan for less than 20 million or something like this... He is crazy...

Forget him... ;)

Saluton, Monma

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    I hope we can get both of them.

We can send Cavenaghi on loan for one season,to adapt well in serie A.

Such a team like Parma, i think we can include this on the deal of Gilardino.
    :D

Mutualism concept.:D:cool:

100 posts already:cool::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)