Tristan new sub for Trez? (2 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
yeah that can be one of the reasons, however i have the question, if we get new stadium next year, which will be modeled after british ones, it means that there won't be possibility to hold olompiade there.anyone knows anything?
you mean summer or winter olympics?! winter olympics will be held in 2006, and Delle Alpi isn't part of it, I'm not sure though...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
I am all for Trez to stay and this thread talks about Tristan instead of Gilardino. If Tristan is a sub for Trez instead of Gilardino, all the better. I feel more secure with tristan. regardless of his nationality, though there's a certain truth to the fact that spaniards fail in Italy, that is not enough reason to excuse Tristan. Tristan has dimmed this season yes. But shall we not forget his goalscoring exploits of the past? shall we not forget he was the star for depor, shall we not forget he's very much feared in CL, shall we not forget he's a proven striker? Gilardino is talented and everything, kudos for having a great season but how are we sure he will not flop for us, he is not even as proven as tristan is and now everyone's saying he's better when there wasn't even a chance to compare him to tristan in the first place, this doesn't make sense.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
when we bought DYO, he had about the same season in Parma as Gila, so we bought him for irrealy high prize, and he turned out to be a crap in Juve. I think Gila is better, but for me one spring doesnt enough to rate him as expensive as he is right now. And not to forget Parma is playing with lone striker supported by the whole team.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
when we bought DYO, he had about the same season in Parma as Gila, so we bought him for irrealy high prize, and he turned out to be a crap in Juve. I think Gila is better, but for me one spring doesnt enough to rate him as expensive as he is right now. And not to forget Parma is playing with lone striker supported by the whole team.
Gilardino is 21 years old!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Exactly! If he doesn't have what it takes to develope into a class player I don't know who does :wallbang: I wonder if anyone has the time to check and see how many other players scored 23 goals in Serie A when they were 21...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Exactly! If he doesn't have what it takes to develope into a class player I don't know who does :wallbang: I wonder if anyone has the time to check and see how many other players scored 23 goals in Serie A when they were 21...
Hmmmm, Baggio? Vialli?

May 17, 2003
What the hell are you guisse talking about?..... A few years ago(and last season) Tristan was THE BOMB in Spain, together with Raul. He was so interesting to watch. HE had everything, and scored almost all the time. He was and STILL is one of the most deadliest strikers around Europe. And for a price of that......I'd buy one of the most deadliest strikers in Europe. I SAY IT'S A GREAT IDEA FOR US TO GET HIM. But then again, i think this is Bulls*it made up. Moggi would never go for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)