Tricky Questions (2 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Ill give this a guess..

Either the man suddenly relised right then that he was bankrupt, or he is playing monopoly :D

too predicatable. Now try my one!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

A very good guess actually:), but no. A hint: like most riddles, this one has a bit of vital information missing to solve the puzzle. Once again, read over it and try to indentify what i failed to mention. Thats all the help i will give :p happy solving.
I haven't got a clue!

Another wild guess. Jack saw something in the wardrobe that showed that Jamie (who opened the door for him) wasn't really the owner of the house??

:fool:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
He was the owner... doh more people need to get into this. Just read it again and think of it as a story. And what does a story usually do that i have missed out? thats a clue. :)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
heres a tough one, think before u answer:

Theres a room with one door (no windows, no openings...) and a light bulb in it, outside this room there are 3 swithces (on-off), a man has to know the switch that controls the bulb if he can only open the door and check once and only once, how can he do that????

note: the man can turn on all switches at the same time

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
He was the owner... doh more people need to get into this. Just read it again and think of it as a story. And what does a story usually do that i have missed out? thats a clue. :)
You missed out the "once upon a time" and "they lived happily ever after"!!! :fool:

Nuh....I give up...

More hints pls~~~~~~~~

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
heres a tough one, think before u answer:

Theres a room with one door (no windows, no openings...) and a light bulb in it, outside this room there are 3 swithces (on-off), a man has to know the switch that controls the bulb if he can only open the door and check once and only once, how can he do that????

note: the man can turn on all switches at the same time

i know it but i dont want to ruin it

(what a 100th post ;))

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Yeah...I 've seen this question before...that's why I'm not touching it this time...:D

BTW, can anyone give the answer to that SAAB broke down on a stormy night riddle??

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Fabi, read what I said in response to the question :)

I don't know if I have the right answer in mind, but I'm 99% that it'd work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)