Tricky Questions (1 Viewer)

OP
Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    Majed was pretty close...

The drinks were alike, same size, exact content. If both took the same drink then why man#1 didnt die?

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    The drinks were "on-the rocks" drinks and the poison was inside the ice cubes?

The first man drank it so quick the ice hasn't got a chance to dissolve much so there was no or very little poison in the alcohol itself.

The 2nd man drank it slow and the ice dissloved, so he got poisoned.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I like Meow's answer, but I think one of them was a good old hard-as-nails Australian (most likely with Korean blood), and the other was a scrawny little weakling of some other inferior race (possibly Bosnian)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Majed was pretty close...

The drinks were alike, same size, exact content. If both took the same drink then why man#1 didnt die?
    man 1 probably drank it too fast that he spoiled some of the drink on his jacket, such that the amount he took wasnt enough to kill him, whereas man 2 took it slowly and he died because he took all the content of the glass :cool:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    And actually the first answer I thought of was that the poison was put around the rim of the glass. The first person's lips only touched the rim once since he drank it so quicly (in one big gulp0. The second man had multiple sips and so more poison touched his lips and he died of that.

But that I thought of the ice theroy and I reckon it is a better answer.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I like Meow's answer, but I think one of them was a good old hard-as-nails Australian (most likely with Korean blood), and the other was a scrawny little weakling of some other inferior race (possibly Bosnian)

Not cool dude.

And if you check out the Behind Enemy Lines thread, you'll see that Bosnians are much tougher than Koreans.

River

Jun 15, 2004
    I think the guy that didnt die has been hitting up on small amounts of posion for kicks and his body is now immune to it.

Im not serious, but just showing how you can always just make up answers for these, whos to say you are right? :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

No. It is not a telephone. Think what relistically could be in a closet,
    Hmmm...he saw another coat (maybe even a wet one) ..and he thought maybe there was another person came before him but vanished for whatever reasons..leaving the coat behind??

:confused::confused::confused:

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

Hmmm...he saw another coat (maybe even a wet one) ..and he thought maybe there was another person came before him but vanished for whatever reasons..leaving the coat behind??

:confused::confused::confused:
    A very good guess actually:), but no. A hint: like most riddles, this one has a bit of vital information missing to solve the puzzle. Once again, read over it and try to indentify what i failed to mention. Thats all the help i will give :p happy solving.

OP
    Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    The drinks were "on-the rocks" drinks and the poison was inside the ice cubes?

The first man drank it so quick the ice hasn't got a chance to dissolve much so there was no or very little poison in the alcohol itself.

The 2nd man drank it slow and the ice dissloved, so he got poisoned.
    :party:

Woo-hoo!! you win!

Ill post another one right now:

A man stops his car in front of a hotel and says "Im in bankrupt"
    Why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)