Trez's Comeback (1 Viewer)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
As we all know , David Trzegeut will resume training soon and will join the squad soon after , so there will be 3 main strikers available for Don Fabio to rotate in the team considering that Alex is not a full striker. But the question here is that who will partner who in the offense cause Del Piero isn't the player he used to be , therefore the idea I want to conclude here is whether Capello will bring Zlatan back to the bench when David regains full fitness & be at top level as he was or things will remain as it is now . . .

For me, I would prefer to see Zlatan play alongside Trezegeut, cause in the mean time Del Piero is deffinatly not a starter & Zalayeta is always a bench player no matter what his level is. Any suggestions ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Zlatan will partner Trez.Not because i want to,but Capello is playing Del Piero purely to pacify the fans.Fabio doesn't value Ale at all.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Zlatan will partner Trez.Not because i want to,but Capello is playing Del Piero purely to pacify the fans.Fabio doesn't value Ale at all.
finally someone is treating dp as he should be treated:(

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
slowly but surely.

i find ibrahimovic to have some great passing skills, so he may be used with trez to also supply. But having such confidence in himself will become a problem.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
trezeguet will need his time till he becomes fully fit so i see him playing coppa games and as a sub till mid feb at that time i think trzeguet will get the nod especially if del piero's form is down ,, plus that trezeguet / zlatan pair is good for 4-4-2 flat formation

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
trez - zlatan, i really think they have a good partnership,

does anyone else thinks DP and zlatan are not linking up that well? they both isloated themselves in the milan game without supporting each other

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
neath_lad, I agree with you. They are both kinda supportive strikers and take out eachother. We need a true goal scorer like Trez. Who can run into the penalty area

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
I am happy if he returns, he gives the attack more possiblities!
exactly!! meaning that we'll now have two forwards to launch the ball to from our defense, whereas, before, we only had Zlatan as a receiver.

Aug 26, 2003
I think it will be a boost for the whole team, when Trez returns, surely Trez is also not inform and lacks match praxis but IMO it will be a good and helpful fight for the positions in attack that maybe brings out the best of Trez and also Del Piero, as Zlatan will start quiet sure!

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Although some people might not love it, but when Trez comes back, he will relegate Alex to the bench.
I think they'll be rotating... Anyways Trez and Alex are a bit "fragile" it'll do them good...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)