Trez's Comeback (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

This is why i am waiting for trez:D
Yes and I cannot wait for you to start giving him stick and opening your very entertaining threads about how you hate him and how he sucks:irritate:

OP
Huzi

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24
    well , as i read all the posts , i'm very dissappointed to see how alex is treated cause all players' level rotate between ups & downs , but it's very unlikley to talk about him the way u guys were talking . Give him a break & i'm sure that alex will regain his top form again but in the mean time i'd surely prefer Trez & Zlatan when David regains his top fitness level

OP
    Huzi

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    let's get it straigt plz , let's create poll asking if we prefer alex in the team or not , by this way it will be clearly know by all guys here what percentage will alex get from this poll at least for Juventuz guys

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Trez close to comeback
    Wednesday 29 December, 2004

Juventus ace David Trezeguet is confident that he is just a few weeks away from returning to action.

The striker had shoulder surgery in October but the Frenchman is on the verge of a full recovery.

"I’m very close to a return," he stated. "I should resume full training with my teammates on January 2 and then it will be up to the Coach to decide when to use me."

Many expect Trez to be back in Serie A mode on January 23 for the home match against Brescia.

"It will be very pleasing to play alongside Alessandro Del Piero or Zlatan Ibrahimovic again," explained the former Monaco man.

"Ibra is a great player. It is very easy to play alongside him because he creates space for others which makes scoring goals rather easy."

The 26-year-old concluded by revealing that he hopes to get his hands on the European Cup in 2005.

"I’ve won a lot with Juventus up to this point but I am missing the Champions’ League. Fortunately with this team, we can lift any trophy," he added.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
    X i think capello will start trez and zlatan as his main strikers. zlatan is new that capello brought in and we all know capello was the main reason for moggi to give trez a new contract. DP will start some games to keep some of the juve faithful happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)