Trezeguet (4 Viewers)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
IMHO, I think Pippo is doing pretty well in terms of getting the job done. I mean, he scores goals, that's his job. But I don't find the way he plays attractive...

I mean, I just don't really like those kind of players. They are the kind of players that contradict the statement defining football as The Beautiful Game...

And in my next statement, I'm not being biased or anything ok? But unlike Del Piero & Vieri who are excellent strikers, the way that Pippo scores goals just dont compare to how they (DP & Vieri) score their goals. When Vieri scores, he does take on a lot of players and usually gives an excellent strike that really beats the keeper. Also Del Piero. He takes on a lot of players, twists, turns, & beats them, and scores an exquisite goal. For example, if you can, download the video when Del Piero scored during the Turin derby. Anyway, I just dont see Pippo scoring goals like those...

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
primo, did you happen to see Vieri's 3 goals last week?

2 tap-ins and a lame header :rolleyes:;)

I agree. If you watch the Argentine league, for example, you will never see goals scored like the ones Pippo does. Anyway, as long as he is doing the job, I think his fans should be happy.

Del Piero's goals and moves are probably the only source of inspiration at Juve (ok, maybe Camo's too). But he's more than enough! We have the perfect combination with Del Piero and Trezegol. Del Piero is the painter and Trezegol is the beautiful portrait.

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Del Piero is the painter and Trezegol is the beautiful portrait.
i like that :cool: but i wouldn't call trezeguet a portrait. hmm, maybe he's into another job that doesn't require alot of art, to compare it with del piero being a painter. help, anyone?

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++
i like that :cool: but i wouldn't call trezeguet a portrait. hmm, maybe he's into another job that doesn't require alot of art, to compare it with del piero being a painter. help, anyone?
Delpiero is a portrait artist while Trezeguet is a photographer... Del Piero provides the talent and the creativity whiel Trez just gets the job done.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ]++

primo, did you happen to see Vieri's 3 goals last week?
haven't checked this thread for quite some time..what game was that? nope, i guess i haven't. why? how were they scored? speculative or tap-ins?

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++

let's say del piero being a project manager. he thinks and plans business strategies. exploiting oportunities and available resources. he makes the lay-out or business proposal. trez is the CEO who approves and signs the business plan. more like putting pen to paper...

??? hehe. lousy, thats the best that i could do anastacia..

lets add some color to this thread

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Well ... that's to say, he's in the selection, yes. But far from his old form imo...

But that has to do with him being the only striker up front nowadays as well of course...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)