Trezeguet (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
The new year has started and Juventus have finally found again its bomber, David Trezeguet. After his knee’s problems the player is ready to be back stronger than before. In Arabia he’ll try to have good answers about his shape. “I need to play; these matches are very important for me. I’m in a good mood”.

"I’m optimistic. I’m very happy to be back, play and find the team again. Now I feel well. The last December the 30th I had the last medical check and it was good. I’m looking forward to play; I need it. These kind of matches are very important for me”.

"Everything has gone well. After a long stop I coudn’t force my body. That’s why all of us decided to try in Champions then in Perugia. I want to go on this way. I want to find again the real emotions, game after game”.

"The Juventus’ game is ok. Di Vaio and Salas are getting confidence. Every player is giving his help. Camoranesi? I didn’t play a lot with him. He’s a strong player”.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

WOW!!! What a cool video! Thanks man! :thumb:
No problem ;)

++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++

planetfootball claims trez wants out, saying he's the lowest-payed world-class attacker ever...
Treze doesn't want to leave Juve .. he said he's happy here .. it's just that he wants an improved contract and he's renegotiation with Juve .. that's all .. to be honest I think he deserves that, specially after last season's exploits ..

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
ya, he deserves a better contract. i hope juve gives him a better pay. we're not in any financial trouble or anything are we? a little increase would just be rightful for trezegoal!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)