Trezeguet, should he stay? (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
Rotatiom System between all players but Del Piero..
The rotation system must include dp also (only nedved must be out of the rotation system):D

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Honestly, i don't like treze because it was his goal that deny Azzurri from winning the EURO 2000, I don't care if he leave or not

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That's silly, if he's doing good things for his club, and your club, then holding a grudge against a player at club level for scoring against your country is so Perugia...:rolleyes:

OP
NEDVED

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    we should buy a replacement for nedved, like rosicky.

but we should first buy the player, make him a part of the squad, then sell nedved.

OP
    NEDVED

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    i dont mean that juve must sell nedved.

just in case they decided to sell him, i think they should find a replacement before they sell him, so as no gap will appear

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    Honestly, i don't like treze because it was his goal that deny Azzurri from winning the EURO 2000, I don't care if he leave or not

:eek::wallbang: :D that's really a very interesting view. i have been wondering weather people who actually think like that ever exist .. ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    yeah, yeah whatever gray, I dont give a **** bout him:dontcare::rolleyes:
    i'm sensing some hostility here, and i hope u didn't get offended by what i said. I'm sorry i called your POV silly, but i just meant that these things happen in football, and you shouldn't dwell on them too long.

I've got nothing against Michael Ballack for scoring that goal, because if I was playing in that match, I would have done the same...he's just doing his job.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Why sell Trez? He's been improving since this season and he's playing ok now. I was really fustrated with him last season but now he seams to be improving in each match.

If anyone must be sold/transfered/replaced it would be our defenders. Thats more crucial right now.

The only situation for now where i wuold let Trez go is if we get enough money to get a few young defenders from selling him.

++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Its post number 400!!!!!
    Wohooo!
    :kiss:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Trezeguet is doing well right now... he was struggling some weeks ago... but like everyone, he can have bad times, even if he is not injured.

Now is doing well.

We all know the negatives points of trezeguet... but if he is not doing well, we can use divaio... so no problem with it.

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
    Why do people here want to sell Juve stars so much??
    Does Juve has crucial financial problems?

Trez is as important to juve as DP or DV or Miccoli do. Firstly, we need at least one tall striker. Besides, I think he is enhancing his play by giving more assist. Don’t judge players just by the number of goals they scored.

And just bcoz DV is in superb form right now doesn’t mean that other forwards must go. What if (which I hope not) he got injured or lost his form, who’s going to score for us…Zala?

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
    Why do people here want to sell Juve stars so much??
    Does Juve has crucial financial problems?

it's not selling and thats it
    we should find a replacement, and then sell Treze and other not-really needed players

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Exactly. Nobody's stupid enough to sell all their players and be a rich club that doesn't participate in competitions.

Though i think we need to change the order of events...

find a more effective replacement and then sell them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)