Trezeguet, should he stay? (1 Viewer)

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
Why do people here want to sell Juve stars so much??
Does Juve has crucial financial problems?
Good question. It seems like we're practising our very own squad 'rotation' here, lining each and every one of our players to get shot in turn. This is the gazillionth useless thread we have on getting rid of Trez, ADP, Thuram, Camo, Davids blah blah blah.

The way some of them keep clamouring for a 'better' player out there in place of trash like Trez, ADP et al (players which 99% of the clubs in the world would LOVE to have) you get the feeling that most of them are totally spoilt.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
Why do people here want to sell Juve stars so much??
Does Juve has crucial financial problems?
It's the Juve way, get the best out of your players, then sell them off before they decline, and get your money's worth. It's why we are the best team in Italy, financially.

Aug 1, 2003
another laziale... :scared: :D
the get-another-striker-then-only-sell-trez seems like a good idea, but it shouldn't be applied now, at least not this season IMHO.

erm, i think we should just let trez stay on, hes scoring for us and nothing's really wrong with him, so.. let him stay..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Trez Reveal Juve Promise

David Trezeguet is confident that he will sign a contract extension with Italian giants Juventus.

The Frenchman has yet to agree terms with the club which had led to claims that he could be sold at the end of this season.

"I have no problems with my contract at all," said the forward whose current deal terminates in 2005.

"I have received a promise from Juventus and I have no doubts whatsoever that they will keep their word. This will be a great season for me and the club."

The former Monaco man is in a good patch of form at the moment for both club and country which is leaving him optimistic for the future.

"I’m feeling at my very best and this will be the year of my consecration," he added. "Juventus are on a winning road and France are back to their best again."

Meanwhile, international teammate Lilian Thuram is being linked with a move to the Premiership next summer.

The stopper is reportedly wanted by both Chelsea and Manchester United with Juventus apparently willing to sacrifice the 31-year-old.

Transfer guru Luciano Moggi is understood to already have a replacement lined up for the former Parma ace.

Stuttgart defender Andreas Hinkel, 21, is being tipped to take over at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Marseille central stopper Daniel Van Buyten, 25, is also being monitored by the Bianconeri

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by slack ] ++

Good question. It seems like we're practising our very own squad 'rotation' here, lining each and every one of our players to get shot in turn. This is the gazillionth useless thread we have on getting rid of Trez, ADP, Thuram, Camo, Davids blah blah blah.

The way some of them keep clamouring for a 'better' player out there in place of trash like Trez, ADP et al (players which 99% of the clubs in the world would LOVE to have) you get the feeling that most of them are totally spoilt.
Yeaach!

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

It's the Juve way, get the best out of your players, then sell them off before they decline, and get your money's worth. It's why we are the best team in Italy, financially.
But Treze is not getting decline yet. He is good and still young.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
you expect somebody that has a football forum that has so much smart members to be smart himself :down:
I don't know anything about German league. I just know I don't care for it. :D

And I'm not smart :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

And I'm not smart :p
I would say something witty in this situation, but i'll refrain, only for the reason that you have administrator privileges :scared:

:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)