Trezeguet, should he stay? (1 Viewer)

OP
NEDVED

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    i say juve should sell him, and buy with his money a successor of nedved, we need someone to replace him, maybe d'alessandro or rosicky!

btw, rosicky is czech and he has similar characteristics with nedved, he runs very much, he also has a powerful shot.....

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    We've had dozens of these discussions already :undecide:

My 100 dollars: He should stay, but a quality replacement should be brought in.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    From our 5 forwards, there's only one who's approaching the 30s (29 years) so if we really need to sell a player and get a successor, it's for him ;)

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    From our 5 forwards, there's only one who's approaching the 30s (29 years) so if we really need to sell a player and get a successor, it's for him ;)
    yeah, let's sell our best attacker. and since nedved is even older we should sell him and buy some unestablished youngster :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    There's no reason to sell players at the moment, unless there's quality replacements. Even selling Zalayeta can have its potential risks. If we don't replace him, and several of our key players get injured (or come down with the flu :groan: ), we'll be sadly short of attackers.

Now even though I'm just waiting for Benjamin to get his chance to shine, I'm not so sure Lippi will play him, and he might do something stupid like play Thuram as a forward.

Keep him until we sign a v. good replacement.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

yeah, let's sell our best attacker. and since nedved is even older we should sell him and buy some unestablished youngster :thumb:
    Our best attacker is Trezeguet. And yeah if we get a good offer for Nedved there's no need to keep a 32 year old player as long as we have a substitute, something which I`m sure Moggi is more than capable to find.....as always!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

DP is NOT our best attacker, and yes, Neddy should be sold if we can get an adequate replacement.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    you notice that Nedved is not part of this rotation system.

It just shows how valuable and indispensible he is to this team right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)