Trezeguet, crap or world class? (2 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

Thank you :)

Well, you are so right too, and you know why ? I'm telling this after the match Romania had last night against Denmark, and when, because a young striker could not hold his nerves, he missed 2 or 3 huge occasions, alone with the goalie. And watch this : Trezeguet isn't so young anymore :)
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T !!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #64
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
    I don't get the connection between this young striker and Trezeguet.
    Missing easy oppurtunities is a sign of immaturity, which is acceptable in young players, but Trezeguet is not young anymore.

Sep 28, 2002
    yeah, some on. i don't get to see van nistelrooy much but i recall people talking crap about him and about the fact that he misses lots of opportunities. and vieri miss, crespo miss. but they are still considered great players.

you say that only goals are not enough to prove that trez is good. but come on, 14 in first season as a sub, 24 and golden boot in 2nd, and 9 goals 17 matches in injury plagued season? is that ****ing bad? put "oh_so_wanted_here" julio cruz. he won't score that much in 3 seasons while being a starter.
    yes, trez sucks, he's a total fluke. but he is scoring. rvn, makaay, vieri, crespo. there are better players than him. but there are better players than nedved, del piero etc. for me, only players that are the best in the world in their positions and plays here are buffon and thuram. but no one talks shit about zambrotta though clearly he not the best lb out there. you'd say he's very versatile and stuff. but trez does everything that is wanted from him. damn, he's the first choice striker of two time scudetto winner, and i never heard lippi complaining that we need another striker. we need backup for trez, not a starter. that means that everyone at juventus is satisfied with job trez does.

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #67
    :wallbang: x 15

Trezeguet on form doesn't miss easy oppurtunities, and a lot of old strikers do miss easy oppurtunities
    Trez on form doesn't miss? What are you watching, because it's not Juventus of Turin.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    you say that only goals are not enough to prove that trez is good. but come on, 14 in first season as a sub, 24 and golden boot in 2nd, and 9 goals 17 matches in injury plagued season? is that ****ing bad? put "oh_so_wanted_here" julio cruz. he won't score that much in 3 seasons while being a starter.
    yes, trez sucks, he's a total fluke. but he is scoring. rvn, makaay, vieri, crespo. there are better players than him. but there are better players than nedved, del piero etc. for me, only players that are the best in the world in their positions and plays here are buffon and thuram. but no one talks shit about zambrotta though clearly he not the best lb out there. you'd say he's very versatile and stuff. but trez does everything that is wanted from him. damn, he's the first choice striker of two time scudetto
    I agree with parts of your post, but there are some things I still want to reply to.
    first, add to those goals all the goals he scored in the CL with Juve, the goals with the french NT, and all the goals he scored with Monaco.
    what you get is a great goal scorer. A goal scorer can't be and will never be suck and a total fluke!
    to me Zambrotta, Nedved, Del Piero, Davids, Montero.. are also one of the best in their positions.

and yes, eveyone in juventus knows Trezeguet is a great striker and they never complain. even Moggi, a football expert, didn't want to exchange Trezeguet for Vieri (!!). they all believe in him.
    just some people here are are spoilt bastards :D

btw did you see Trezegoal's goal against Cyprus. again so calm and peaceful

Sep 28, 2002

I agree with parts of your post, but there are some things I still want to reply to.
    first, add to those goals all the goals he scored in the CL with Juve, the goals with the french NT, and all the goals he scored with Monaco.
    what you get is a great goal scorer. A goal scorer can't be and will never be suck and a total fluke!
    to me Zambrotta, Nedved, Del Piero, Davids, Montero.. are also one of the best in their positions.

and yes, eveyone in juventus knows Trezeguet is a great striker and they never complain. even Moggi, a football expert, didn't want to exchange Trezeguet for Vieri (!!). they all believe in him.
    just some people here are are spoilt bastards :D

btw did you see Trezegoal's goal against Cyprus. again so calm and peaceful

trez sucks big time indeed, the only thing he can do is score. world class must do more than that. but as long as at is enough from him, he can stay. when we'll have a mediocre midfield like inter, we'll need from player in that position more than just finnishing, but with attack we have trez is just fine.

and someone mentioned goal against celtic. that was shit of a goal. he tried to dribble, he lost the ball but luckily got it back from defender and went though to the goalie. another time lucky for daivd.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    yeah, some on. i don't get to see van nistelrooy much but i recall people talking crap about him and about the fact that he misses lots of opportunities. and vieri miss, crespo miss. but they are still considered great players.

yes, trez sucks, he's a total fluke. but he is scoring. rvn, makaay, vieri, crespo. there are better players than him. but there are better players than nedved, del piero etc. for me, only players that are the best in the world in their positions and plays here are buffon and thuram. but no one talks shit about zambrotta though clearly he not the best lb out there. you'd say he's very versatile and stuff. but trez does everything that is wanted from him. damn, he's the first choice striker of two time scudetto winner, and i never heard lippi complaining that we need another striker. we need backup for trez, not a starter. that means that everyone at juventus is satisfied with job trez does.
    All is said, i agree too.

The point of this thread was to proove that trezeguet is the crap of the world... but everyone have agreed that although he is not as good as the world class strikers.he scores a lot, and that makes him utile in the team.

Thats all.

gray

Apr 22, 2003

trez sucks big time indeed, the only thing he can do is score.
    :LOL: Yeah, what a $#!^ striker!

For now, he's what we need, we've got enough creativity in midfield, we need a tall presence in the box, who can finish. If we had another player like Zola or Bergkamp in that position, we'd get nowhere. There'd be too many flicks and backheels, and none of the bastards would take a damn shot!

and someone mentioned goal against celtic. that was shit of a goal. he tried to dribble, he lost the ball but luckily got it back from defender and went though to the goalie. another time lucky for daivd.
    I was the one who mentioned that goal, and I was talking about the other goal he scored in that game (3-2). The ball came to him in the box, and he had to do whatever he could from where he was standing, so he just smacked it into the goal. I know it wasn't spectacular, but he showed to me that he's the kind of player I like... doesn't waste time and just smacks it in i.e. Batistuta, Hasseilbank style...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
    he scored because just look at France midfield :dazed: he shoulda scored more
    rubbish.
    the trezeguet haters always make up so stupid reasong for why he is crap. face facts. he scored another great goal against slovenia

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    just like the trezeguet lovers...or should that be lover.. are blinded by the fact that he scores goals and fail to see he is an incompetent player in all other aspects of the game ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I agree. He's the same like Buffon, incompetent in everything except in the thing he's supposed to be good at. I mean, what can Buffon do except save us from conceding??? :rolleyes:

[/SARCASM]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)