Trezeguet Aims To Be Juve Legend (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
mother fvcking, c*ck sucking, dick loving, good for nothing, Brad Pitt wannabe assholes ;)
Oh come on, be creative :rolleyes:

Thats so passe man. Like, so old skool :rolleyes:

Really, get with the times, it's all about fvck buddies now, you dont need the soap to get him to bend over
So Zlatan, you consider yourself lucky that your male friends are your fvck buddies, and you don't have to make them pick up the soap? :p

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
gray I wasn't replying to you with that comment.

And I said different DNA not worse DNA. I'm not entering into the merits of what the doctors said as it's all mumbo jumbo for me, but if it wasn't true why would they say something like that?
Whatever you may have heard, there is no genetic weakness in Africans. That's statistically impossible. There is more genetic diversity in some small countries like Niger, than in the entire continent of Europe. There is no way that there is a genetic pandemic in Africa.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

So Zlatan, you consider yourself lucky that your male friends are your fvck buddies, and you don't have to make them pick up the soap? :p

Actually, my fvck buddies are of the opposite sex :stuckup:

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
yeah that's right. everyone will forget about his bad times!
hes bad times were realtive short...comon guys! + he made always good place for hes teammates scoring abbilities!

+ hes still 25....

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

hes bad times were realtive short...comon guys! + he made always good place for hes teammates scoring abbilities!

+ hes still 25....
hey we're fans, we're supposed to be biased and fickle and se;f-contradicting. we're juve fans :fero: :D :rolleyes:

yeah and he played like 5 bad games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIVE!!!!!!!!!

when he plays 10 we have to crucify him in the middle of delle alpi!

but we didnt do that to ale because ale has long hair

[\juventus fan like]

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

hey we're fans, we're supposed to be biased and fickle and se;f-contradicting. we're juve fans :fero: :D :rolleyes:

yeah and he played like 5 bad games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIVE!!!!!!!!!

when he plays 10 we have to crucify him in the middle of delle alpi!

but we didnt do that to ale because ale has long hair

[\juventus fan like]
:LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)