Trezegol's Record (1 Viewer)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Actually if Trezeguet keeps scoring 20+ goals for the next three seasons (he will be 31 by then, not that old) he could come close to Del Piero's goal amount.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #23
    Yea, but we don't want our all time top scorer to be non-Italian, we're not Milan for God's sake, we're Juve - The Flagman of Italian Football !!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    I don't care what nationality our top scorer is

Scoring goals and playing well and winning is what counts

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    They shud always play together. Somehow Alex seems to know exactly where to find Trezegol in the penalty area. They are great together.

I love them both and feel sad when Ibrahimovic plays instead of one of them, breaking our strong attack. Well, i would be fine with having him as a sub or 3rd striker or even behind the both. But IMO Capello is misusing his attackingpower.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Juventus striker David Trezeguet is just one goal short of becoming the club's record foreign goalscorer.

The French international bagged his 124th goal for the club after just six minutes of Juve's 3-0 win over Siena on Sunday, equalling John Hansen's record for goals by a foreigner.

Trezeguet now requires just one strike to overtake Hansen at the top of the foreign goalscoring chart at Juventus, but he still has a long way to go to match Alessandro Del Piero's impressive record.

The Italian holds the scoring record for Juve with 193 goals and with his career far from over, that tally is expected to surpass the 200 mark.

Trezeguet has been in fine form all season for Fabio Capello's men, scoring 22 league goals as well as six in the UEFA Champions League, and with two Serie A games remaining, he will be hoping he can clinch Hansen's record before the end of the season.

-Sky Sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)