Trez wants Arsenal move? (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Trez wants Arsenal move?
Monday 12 April, 2004

Arsenal could join the chase to sign David Trezeguet after the striker admitted that he may leave Juventus.

"It will take time in order to understand what will happen," said the Frenchman. "The club and I will make a decision at the end of this season.

"For now I just want to concentrate on finishing this term as we still have some important games to play."

Although Trezeguet continues to score for Juventus, as he did on Saturday in the 1-0 win over Lazio, rumours persist that he will be sold.

The former Monaco man is only tied to the club until 2005 and talks over an extension have hit problems.

Trezeguet allegedly wants a substantial pay increase which the Turin giants are not keen on awarding him.

If no deal is agreed then he will be sold by the club in the summer - rather than risk losing him for nothing next year.

Spanish giants Barcelona have admitted they are interested in the 26-year-old but reports suggest that a London switch could occur.

Trez apparently would like to experience the Premiership and Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has always been a massive fan.

It’s unclear though whether the Highbury outfit could finance the move after they splashed out £20m on Antonio Reyes at the start of the year.

Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Arsenal wont have enough resorce to sign him.......although a goal poacher of his pedigree would slot nicely into their creative set up... not to mention that he is also a frenchman....a nationality that have a lot of significance to Arsenal's rise in statue in all this years...

damn.. we will resort to losing him this season wont we..:down:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    True, they do need him more than Barca. An Henry - Trezeguet partnership would be great for them.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    Let him go if he wants.......but Arsenal dont have resources to finance niether transfer fee neither sallary........
    That's true... So my guess is that he's going to Barca...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    let him go to barca if he wants also , in barcelona the fans always wants something great , plus look what they r doin to kluivert they don't want him anymore not only the club the fans too , let me see what trezeguet will do there , if he will b safe like he was in turin.....

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    Imagine this :eek:

--------Henry Trezeguet---------

----------------Pires----------------

Reyes-------Vieira-------Ljungberg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)