Trez wants Arsenal move? (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
I'd shoot my fish's head if Trez leaves for Arsenal.

Bad thing though, arsenal said they'd sign a contract with Bergkamp only if he agrees to be a 'reserve' player.. does that point the finger to trez?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
What is the point of keeping a player (which is young and comparatively expensive) for ONE year, if you know that he will leave in 12 months as a free agent?

For money made on Trezeguet we can buy someone, with whom we can sign a 3 or 4 year contract. And potentially he may contribute even more than Trez would.

I like Trezeguet, he's contributed a lot, a great forward, but there are things beyond club's control.

I would actually love to see Trezeguet in both Barca and Arsenal ... him scoring against Real Madrid and Manchester United :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I thought that Wenger said that he would never use a central striker, which Trez is. But even if they get Trez, they probably still won't even make it to the semifinal of the C.L. ever.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I thought that Wenger said that he would never use a central striker, which Trez is. But even if they get Trez, they probably still won't even make it to the semifinal of the C.L. ever.
I would want them to. For some reason I really like Arsenal. Perhaps because I dislike Manure.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
gilardino is good......but for a bizarre reason, i never fancied him :p

if only we can get adriano :down: damn, his moves against perugia :eek:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Sorry but I belive Omar Sivori more.....
Cavenaghi may have the potential to be way better than Trezeguet, but at this point in time he's way too inexperienced imo, that's probably what Fabiana means. We need someone like Gilardino or Zlatan who are proven in Europe and with their national teams (Gila is the star of the Italian U21 squad while Zlatan scores quite a few goals for Sweden).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I'd shoot my fish's head if Trez leaves for Arsenal.

Bad thing though, arsenal said they'd sign a contract with Bergkamp only if he agrees to be a 'reserve' player.. does that point the finger to trez?
That's a possibility, but maybe they're just planning to give Reyes more playing time...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
yeah.they've currently got too many forwards on their books(henry,bergkamp,wiltord,aliadere,pennant,reyes,kanu) and it only makes sense if one of them is forced to be a reserve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)