Trez+Del Piero for Ronaldinho? (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
yeah im sure you would, because you are even more stupid than sparty and barkuss together!
Shut your stupid mouth u ass hole and let me tell u that all over the world think that ronaldenio in his worst cases is better than your god dp.
by the way dont be angry that dp wont be in euro2004 because he is not worth it to be in the nt (please dont be angry):D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
DP and Trez for Ronaldinho mm I think I would take it but I prefer DP and Trez for Henry
ofcourse after that deal we should buy another one or two strikers maybe Gilardino to partner him

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Trez+Del Piero for Ronaldinho?

i wouldn't do that if I'm in Moggi position.

Del Piero is Icon of Juventus.
He born to be Juventus player.

I prefer Trez+ Di Vaio for Ronaldinho
so I can see combination of DP and Ronnie.

The problem is , No offense please....

is that like Beauty and the Beast???:eek:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
If I managed a club with the opportunities that Romka Abramovich has- hell, I'd do the same thing.

See, Russian President Putin is really hitting hard on the billionairs. The former richest Russian alive- Hodorkovskiy (former largest Russian oil company) is now in prison.

So a lot of so called "oligarhs" are now selling their businesses in Russia and moving their money elsewhere, by investing it into "civilized" environments, like those of Europe and the US.

Two years ago Abramovich sold his shares of Sibneft (another oil giant) for some $15 billion. And this is just one of his businesses.

So the money he is spending on players is comperatively nothing to what he owns.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
If I managed a club with the opportunities that Romka Abramovich has- hell, I'd do the same thing.

See, Russian President Putin is really hitting hard on the billionairs. The former richest Russian alive- Hodorkovskiy (former largest Russian oil company) is now in prison.

So a lot of so called "oligarhs" are now selling their businesses in Russia and moving their money elsewhere, by investing it into "civilized" environments, like those of Europe and the US.

Two years ago Abramovich sold his shares of Sibneft (another oil giant) for some $15 billion. And this is just one of his businesses.

So the money he is spending on players is comperatively nothing to what he owns.

doesnt it make u feel like sell dp to him

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
but still from the poitof view football management, its silly to buy the player for anormous amount of money and next year to sell.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
but still from the poitof view football management, its silly to buy the player for anormous amount of money and next year to sell.
Why is that? Let's say I have three players to select from (for example Pedretti, Emerson and Rothen). So I am thinking about who will suit my team best. Why not buy all three and then decide on which one to keep? There is no problem with playing time, since there is a national championship, the cup, UEFA competitions, etc.

So if I keep Emerson and Rothen and sell Pedretti... yes I lose money. But I have a high quality squad.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I have an idea lets convince Abramovich to buy Juve and then buy us great players as well
Imagine
Buffon: Thuram: Samuel Nesta Zambrotta: Giuly or someone who can do really well in that position Emerson Nedved: Totti: Ronaldinho Henry

Bench: Chimenti:Mexes:Tacchinardi:Maresca:Van Der Vaart Rosicky or Aimar:Gilardino:Rothen

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
you like if abrahmovic buys Juve ? you want your team to fueled by the money of the russian maffia ? whu do you think berlusconi send fiscal inspectors to Roma when he knew that russian where trying to buy roma?

I think our team is much better in agnelli hands....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'd be ashamed to be a Juve fan if a rich man bought the club and signed all these superstar players.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
you like if abrahmovic buys Juve ? you want your team to fueled by the money of the russian maffia ? whu do you think berlusconi send fiscal inspectors to Roma when he knew that russian where trying to buy roma?

I think our team is much better in agnelli hands....
Good call. I would also prefer the Agnelli family. The traditions that Juventus FC has developed over the years... last thing I want is these traditions changing.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
I have an idea lets convince Abramovich to buy Juve and then buy us great players as well
Imagine
Buffon: Thuram: Samuel Nesta Zambrotta: Giuly or someone who can do really well in that position Emerson Nedved: Totti: Ronaldinho Henry

Bench: Chimenti:Mexes:Tacchinardi:Maresca:Van Der Vaart Rosicky or Aimar:Gilardino:Rothen
With the exception of Buffon/DP and Zambrotta missing, i'd be very satsified with jsut that team on the bench :D.

Seriously though:

I'd be ashamed to be a Juve fan if a rich man bought the club and signed all these superstar players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)