Trez+Del Piero for Ronaldinho? (1 Viewer)

Oct 1, 2002
Ronaldinho currently is one of the best footballers in the world.
I used to think he's not up to his reputation, but after watching some barca games, there's no doubt about his ability.
man, He created hell of chances ,no look passes, etc...
his flair and creativity is class...

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #65
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
    Ronaldinho currently is one of the best footballers in the world.
    I used to think he's not up to his reputation, but after watching some barca games, there's no doubt about his ability.
    man, He created hell of chances ,no look passes, etc...
    his flair and creativity is class...
    Yes I remember time ago that I was skeptical about him too when he was at PSG, but since I had the chance to watch him more I was :"WOW" this guy here is the next best thing in football. His skills are completely out of this world! His speed,the way he dribbles that is breath taking,his no look passes...and they way he makes everybody closer in a team is just brilliant. We could've have this guy for 27 milion instead of spending that on Di Vaio...Players like him are worth every single cent of a ticket no matter what price they put.

Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
    Players like him are worth every single cent of a ticket no matter what price they put.
    but he won't suit Juve,
    why? becoz he's ugly :D
    just a joke, based on current condition, it is not realistic that we will make a move on him. ;)

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #69
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

but he won't suit Juve,
    why? becoz he's ugly :D
    just a joke, based on current condition, it is not realistic that we will make a move on him. ;)
    No I definitley know that...too bad though.

and yes he is freakin ugly, but he is so funny. He is never sad. Is always smiling, he inspires u calm and happiness.He is like a little buddha.

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #70
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    This thread should be closed cuz it ain't gonna happen.

Why? there are a lot of other threads that are not gonna happen...and we aren't closing them...

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
    oh that really hurts little *****:blah::rofl:
    Calm down and stop insulting people. Saying that you would beat people up if they were infront of you is not acceptable either.

And you others, Sparty, Barkuss and others, stop the arguing also. Discuss and reason, if you can't don't post, at least not if it's provoking.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

On par with Zidane? Hell no, he's better. He's got all of Zidane's vision, passing, and technique, but he's faster, shoots better, and has a better eye for goal.
    Yeah, I guess I agree, I was just upholding respect for Zizou.

PS. Who's gonna win the Golden Ball next season then? Ron or Henry?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Anyone but Henry please, if he ever actually deserves it I'd be more than willing to salute him but ffs lighting up the EPL ain't as tough as people think!

monma

Apr 11, 2004
    I see Ronaldinho every weekend...

Ronaldinho is Better than Kaka... (is my opinion)

Kaka is good directing the team and Ronaldinho encouraging it...

Are two different kind of players... One is more spectacular and the other more "brain"

I think that Ronaldinho in Calcio will lose some skills... He needs spaces for play what he wants... He possible would still be one of the best, but i think that liga is made more for him...

In my opinion, right now is te best player of the world... :)

Saluton, Monma

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by monma ] ++
    I see Ronaldinho every weekend...

Ronaldinho is Better than Kaka ... (is my opinion)

Kaka is good directing the team and Ronaldinho encouraging it...

Are two different kind of players... One is more spectacular and the other more "brain"

I think that Ronaldinho in Calcio will lose some skills... He needs spaces for play what he wants... He possible would still be one of the best, but i think that liga is made more for him...

In my opinion, right now is te best player of the world... :)

Saluton, Monma

LOL no doubt about that.. Roni is like 5 times better then kaka...!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)