Trez+Del Piero for Ronaldinho? (2 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
trezeguet and nedved yes, not del piero though. his worth to the club is a lot more than the other two. trez is leaving no matter what and nedved is old, but still is the euro player of the year so the transfer meritted no doubt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

monma

Apr 11, 2004
Do you have an idea what kind of value has Ronaldinho???

I don't think so...

Barcelona is not gonna make this negotiation, even if it come with Nedved included... You can be sure...

Ronaldinho is THE BEST inside and outside of the field, and this doesn't worth money... Chelsea offer 90m and Barcelona didn't want to... Do you think that Trez and DP worth much more than 90m? :D

Keep dreaming, my friend... ;)

Saluton, Monma

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by monma ] ++
Chelsea offer 90m and Barcelona didn't want to... Do you think that Trez and DP worth much more than 90m? :D
They may not be worth 90m, but there's a fair chance that the two of them combined are worth more than what Ronaldinho would do in Serie A. Sure, if we were guaranteed that he'd rip it up in Italy like he's doing in La Liga, it'd be a very tempting offer, but we all know about the record of Spanish-based players coming to Italy :scared:

btw just a quick q: what do you mean by the best inside and outside the field?

G'day, Graham

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
That transfer is impossible by all means.

No way Ronaldinho is sold by Barca, and no way Juve sells Del Piero.

This simply will never happen.

monma

Apr 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

They may not be worth 90m, but there's a fair chance that the two of them combined are worth more than what Ronaldinho would do in Serie A. Sure, if we were guaranteed that he'd rip it up in Italy like he's doing in La Liga, it'd be a very tempting offer, but we all know about the record of Spanish-based players coming to Italy :scared:

btw just a quick q: what do you mean by the best inside and outside the field?

G'day, Graham
Yeah... Ronaldinho wouldn't do great in Calcio... He needs spaces in the field, and calcio wouldn't give it to him... You are right when you say: " the two of them combined are worth more than what Ronaldinho would do in Serie A" , totally right... :)

When I talk about being the best inside and outside, I mean that he is loved for all the people... All his teammates talk good about him... Rijkaard say that he is the best influence... I know a kid that was in the hospital (cancer) and Ronaldinho went there for Christmas and gave him a Signed shirt... He is the best... I wouldn't change him for anybody... Everybody loves him...

There is no way for make this negotiation... ;)

I have a question for you guys... Do you know any place where I can get goals? I would like to see some goals of Fabiano (he is signing for Barca) and I'm searching but I don't find it... Thank you!!!

Saluton, Monma

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by monma ] ++
Do you have an idea what kind of value has Ronaldinho???

I don't think so...

Barcelona is not gonna make this negotiation, even if it come with Nedved included... You can be sure...

Ronaldinho is THE BEST inside and outside of the field, and this doesn't worth money... Chelsea offer 90m and Barcelona didn't want to... Do you think that Trez and DP worth much more than 90m? :D

Keep dreaming, my friend... ;)

Saluton, Monma
Monma:
I like very much what ronaldinho has made with barsa. i really enjoy his way of playing and he is definitly between the best players in the word.
But dont belive everything you read. I mean, there is no one soccer player with a transfer value of 90 millions...
The biggest ever has been Zizou, 68 millions to tranfer from juve to madrid.
You know how much will value the same transfer today ? between 35 and 40 millions....because foot ball financial situation has changed dramatically in the last years...not even abrahmovic can change that.....

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    For the people that are saying that Ronaldinho wouldn't succed in serie A. You guys remind me the people that were saying the same thing about Ronaldo. Then his first year scored 24 goals! Please I assume that most of u do not watch Barcelona.I do. I can tell u that Ronaldinho would do amazing things in serie A. If Kaká is succeding, Ronaldinho would do even better. Ronaldinho is pure talent at his maximum expression!

Little tip.Go watch him and then u guys will change ur mind.

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Monma:
    I like very much what ronaldinho has made with barsa. i really enjoy his way of playing and he is definitly between the best players in the word.
    But dont belive everything you read. I mean, there is no one soccer player with a transfer value of 90 millions...
    The biggest ever has been Zizou, 68 millions to tranfer from juve to madrid.
    You know how much will value the same transfer today ? between 35 and 40 millions....because foot ball financial situation has changed dramatically in the last years...not even abrahmovic can change that.....

Zidane was 78 milion and Abrahmovich can surely afford 90.Trust me.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
    For the people that are saying that Ronaldinho wouldn't succed in serie A. You guys remind me the people that were saying the same thing about Ronaldo. Then his first year scored 24 goals! Please I assume that most of u do not watch Barcelona.I do. I can tell u that Ronaldinho would do amazing things in serie A. If Kaká is succeding, Ronaldinho would do even better. Ronaldinho is pure talent at his maximum expression!

Little tip.Go watch him and then u guys will change ur mind.
    I have watched him, since i get spanish football on the tv. And i think Kaka is much more impressing, and im sure he suits Serie A better too.

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

I have watched him, since i get spanish football on the tv. And i think Kaka is much more impressing, and im sure he suits Serie A better too.
    OMG sorry to deny u but u haven't watched him then if u say so...unless we have very very different conception of what a true talent is...this doesn't mean that I don't consider Kaká an incredible player as well.

The dribbling skills of Ronaldinho are far superior than Kaká, so the speed and the vision of the game. Please go watch him for real...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Both Kaka' and Ronaldinho are excellent players (I am already scared of Brazil in 2006 WC). But Ronaldinho to me is better.

Kaka's purchase was a gamble for Milan, and it payed off. This does not neccesarily mean that if Juventus gets Ronaldinho it will have the same effect.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

OMG sorry to deny u but u haven't watched him then if u say so...unless we have very very different conception of what a true talent is...this doesn't mean that I don't consider Kaká an incredible player as well.

The dribbling skills of Ronaldinho are far superior than Kaká, so the speed and the vision of the game. Please go watch him for real...
    Kaka is much more effective than Ronaldinho, he doesnt to meaningless tricks just to impress the viewers!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    Both Kaka' and Ronaldinho are excellent players (I am already scared of Brazil in 2006 WC). But Ronaldinho to me is better.

Kaka's purchase was a gamble for Milan, and it payed off. This does not neccesarily mean that if Juventus gets Ronaldinho it will have the same effect.
    Ronaldinho will never come to Juve. Juve are not interessted in brazilian influence. Juve is an old team with great traditions that reflects Italian football. The only main influence Juve have/will have of foreigners is French players because Turin is the nearest big Italian city to France.

Aug 1, 2003
    DP AND Trez for Ronaldinho? Fuk no! Great player Ronaldinho is but first of all DP will never be sold by the BODs, second I want Trez to stay and it's quite an imbalanced transfer IMO

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Kaka is much more effective than Ronaldinho, he doesnt to meaningless tricks just to impress the viewers!
    Now I can definitely tell that u have never watched Ronaldinho in action. You have no idea of what you are talking about. This pisses me off! Don't talk just because, at least before u give an opinion try to be honest about it and don't judge if u have no idea of it.

Ronaldinho meaningless tricks, is that all u know about Ronaldinho? gimme a break please! Ronaldinho is pure art and all his tricks are fukin effective, but of course since u haven't watched him even once (probably the only time u watched him was in a nike comercial) u go and say meaningless stuff. Do urself a favor go buy a videotape of Ronaldinho or just try to watch him for real and then u may start appreciate what a real supreme player is all about, and maybe u will change ur rusty nickname cuz if Ronaldinho tricks are meaningless then I don't wanna think what would u think about DP's tricks...should I say tricks? cuz **** it I haven't seen one yet .All I see is always him on the floor or the defender with the ball...

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

Now I can definitely tell that u have never watched Ronaldinho in action. You have no idea of what you are talking about. This pisses me off! Don't talk just because, at least before u give an opinion try to be honest about it and don't judge if u have no idea of it.

Ronaldinho meaningless tricks, is that all u know about Ronaldinho? gimme a break please! Ronaldinho is pure art and all his tricks are fukin effective, but of course since u haven't watched him even once (probably the only time u watched him was in a nike comercial) u go and say meaningless stuff. Do urself a favor go buy a videotape of Ronaldinho or just try to watch him for real and then u may start appreciate what a real supreme player is all about, and maybe u will change ur rusty nickname cuz if Ronaldinho tricks are meaningless then I don't wanna think what would u think about DP's tricks...should I say tricks? cuz **** it I haven't seen one yet .All I see is always him on the floor or the defender with the ball...
    oh you wanna be agressive!, then you have comed to the correct man! :fero:.

First of all, you better watch your ****ing mouth, because i have seen him several times!, and i am not the only one who thinks that he chooses some bad options which is almost impossible to progress with. He is entertaining to watch, and he is good, BUT i think Kaka is a much better player, he has a better shot than Ronnie too. And are doing fantastic in a better and more demanding league than the spanish one. He is even younger!.
    Ronaldinho would never get as much space to play in in Italy as he gets in spain!

And if i will see supreme players in action, then i watch the attack of the Azzurri, not Ronaldinho :LOL:

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
    Ronaldinho will become the greatest player EVER!
    But you can't sell dp..... if you sell trez+thuram and let barca keep davids then we got a deal!

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
    Have anyone here seen KAKA do a no-look-pass ?
    ..................................................................................
    ..................................................................................
    ................................................................... HELL NO!

Ronaldinho is entertainment............ if you disagree
    then go see him on TV or in person and you WILL change your mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)