Trez+Del Piero for Ronaldinho? (1 Viewer)

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Who would be in favor for a swap like this? I say hell yes!!!. Ronaldinho is the most talented player I've seen since Maradona. Since Abrahmovic is offering 90 milion€ for the brazilian. I thought that this swap would've been a fair offer.

Honestly everytime I think that Barca bought Ronaldinho for 27 milion € and we spent 26 on Di Vaio it pisses me off!

is Moggi loosing skills in the transfer market? since Zidane we haven't bought any undiscover talent...

Hope this transfer market Moggi show us that he hasn't lost his skillz!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
Who would be in favor for a swap like this? I say hell yes!!!. Ronaldinho is the most talented player I've seen since Maradona. Since Abrahmovic is offering 90 milion€ for the brazilian. I thought that this swap would've been a fair offer.

Honestly everytime I think that Barca bought Ronaldinho for 27 milion € and we spent 26 on Di Vaio it pisses me off!

is Moggi loosing skills in the transfer market? since Zidane we haven't bought any undiscover talent...

With Del Piero and Trezeguet u can swap a whole team ;)

Jul 12, 2002

That's a terrible idea, IMO. Ronaldinho is playing great, but there is no garuntee that he''ll do the same in Italy. He is playing in Spain and we all know how well that transition works out. And Barca would be the immense fools to take such an offer.

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Maradona started in Barcelona and we all know how the story ends...Ronaldo started in Barcelona and he is first year in Inter was amazing...to make it short...when u are a world class player u can make it anywhere. Ronaldinho is pure class. I've been following him all this season here in Spain and like I said since Maradona I haven't see such an amazing player...Not only his flair but also his leadership in the field just like Diego was...

Mar 14, 2004
    Maradona started in Barcelona and we all know how the story ends...Ronaldo started in Barcelona and he is first year in Inter was amazing...to make it short...when u are a world class player u can make it anywhere . Ronaldinho is pure class. I've been following him all this season here in Spain and like I said since Maradona I haven't see such an amazing player...Not only his flair but also his leadership in the field just like Diego was...

Agree 100%

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

That's a terrible idea, IMO. Ronaldinho is playing great, but there is no garuntee that he''ll do the same in Italy. He is playing in Spain and we all know how well that transition works out. And Barca would be the immense fools to take such an offer.
    supporting the barca side there fella?? u know ronni would do well for us!!

i would take the deal if given the chance...at the moment, henry and ronni and the wanker are the best in the world.SO if we can get ronnie, id do it.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    supporting the barca side there fella?? u know ronni would do well for us!!
    Shhhhh!! Don't tell them! ;)

++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    i would take the deal if given the chance...at the moment, henry and ronni and the wanker are the best in the world.SO if we can get ronnie, id do it.
    Yeah, but it's not possible, or at least it's highly improbable,

Mar 21, 2004

it's too silly

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Ronaldinho is probably on par with Zidane, if not better than him, right now, but DP and Trez for him? I can't see Moggi nor Laporta going for a deal like that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yeah it would be a stupid idea by both sides to make the swap, but if Barca would accept it, I would do it. Ronaldinho is the best player in the world IMO; he would do more than Trez, of course, and Ronnie would play better than Del Piero, unfortunatly. But this deal would only come true in FIFA 2004 for PS2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)