Travels (1 Viewer)

OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    Personally I like Paris a little bit better than Rome, Paris is the best city in the world IMO.

Everyone agrees?
    Paris is not the best. The best are in this order:

1. Barcelona,
    2. Amsterdam
    3. London
    4. Rome
    5. Munich
    6. Canberra
    7. New York
    8. Paris
    9. Seattle
    10. Singapore

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Personally I like Paris a little bit better than Rome, Paris is the best city in the world IMO.

Everyone agrees?
    In terms of atmoshpere, beauty?? I need to know ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    well..we are not comparable no any country of europe because, europe is no beatifull and so on right?. But panama have good things too!.
    Panama is very small.....and the places to go are very near.if you want to go in car from side to side in the country, it took only 8 hours.
    I have listened that in europe, the bars and discotekes are very very expensive, well maybe its because ere the salary is much less tah in europe.

But here u can do a lot of thingS! this country is a little corrupted u know,,,party almost all the days, some good discos, very cheap drinks, exported in their majority, and a lot of crazy people.
    lately i was thinking that ere the peole is becoming wild, i dont know what is happening!. In other words,,,if we panamenians can party with our salary, europeans that gain more,,,can party all the daysm every hour.

its an small and bautifull country. If dont have a lot of money to go to ibisa and mardy grass,,,come here!.

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    if u guys want wiiiiilld, and i mean 24/7 wild, u missed out on Mardi Gras here in New Orleans :cool:
    I've been to Mardis Gras in New Orleans, it is fun, but nothing compared to Carnival in Brasil.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    the mardi grass was cool..
    two friends of mine went this year and taked som veery good pics,,and recorded images with his camera.
    was very very cool!!.

i dont like braxil carnivlas,,,those lomg parades just get me sick,
    but the girlies are very beautifull.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

I've been to Mardis Gras in New Orleans, it is fun, but nothing compared to Carnival in Brasil.
    i'm sure Brazil is a lot wilder..that's where is origionated from i think.

BTW, When and Where did you go in New Orleans?

if it was recently, u should have gave me a call :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    You know guys, I have to say I totally don't get the Venezia hype. I mean pardonnez moi it's famous and all that but what are the main talking points?

Ok the canals and the water. Interesting. :cool:
    That just made me homesick...

Everyone agrees?
    Well, it's a great city indeed but if you live close to it and go quite often it tends to become a bit of a bore. So avoid that and go only once every year, tops!! :D;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)