Trapattoni Plays Down Juventus Crisis (2 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Well, using luck, defensive mistakes and long balls is consistansy in a way. I don't care how they win as long as they win the game.

If it were River Plate playing such an uninteresting football, I'd understand the consern. But here in Italy- I am happy with the way Juve plays.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
BTW... now that DELGADO is back in river... thay have improved a lot...and sals has been more than convincent.-... remembering the old salas.

He and cavenaghi are a lethal pairing....sadly...yesterday he picked up an injury due to the stress of playing so many games in the last weeks.
He was very angry about it...because before the game, he told to the coach that he wanted to rest.....and after the first goal he picked the injury.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
i think is Ok to have a bad season, after wining two scudettos in a row, and wining 5 scudettos in ten years.From time to time, we need to have a bad season to give some hope to other teams

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
i think is Ok to have a bad season, after wining two scudettos in a row, and wining 5 scudettos in ten years.From time to time, we need to have a bad season to give some hope to other teams
This is the perfect way to sum this out!!!
If we keep winning every single year...people wont watch SerieA nomore
its too predictable...
we need this 'bad season'....to let others catch us up:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)