Trap believes in Bobo-DP-Totti (8 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
As great as it sounds on a paper we have a striker who has been off his game the entire season showing his lack of passion for playing AND wear and tear given his type of "game"
Another player (DP) who has never gotten it "together" this season only to be riddled with yet another injury (remember what happened last time he attended a tournament for Italy after recovery)?
Basically all hopes are on Totti..

This formation has been together in a time where all three were on top of their game and nothing came out of this...

Watch Cassano come off the bench as a sub and never go back (on the bench)...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It seems that Italy will beha eserious selection issues...i mean... Trap-.-

Just imagine him benching Vieri , DP and Pippo,.... to get this in form young strikers and mids to play.. (which is very logical..) and then... they lose the first game....

Difficult eh? It will be Trap fault ??

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Mmm...well it will be traps in one way o another.

he is the one to decide who of the "stars" have to be benched for the sake of the team.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
not an Italy fan sorry :D
Ah ok.... Im not a purely italian fan neither. My team is France.

But ill support Italy and Czech Rep this time as well.!

The teams where my fav juve players are.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Ah ok.... Im not a purely italian fan neither. My team is France.

But ill support Italy and Czech Rep this time as well.!

The teams where my fav juve players are.

i like the way u think. i m gonna go for the same thing but much closer to the Czechs

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    I like too many national teams. Apart from Korea and sometimes Australia :rolleyes:, I like Italy, Holland, France, Czech Republic... :stress:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    I used to support Ireland....but stop cause Robbie Keane leave leeds and hardly see McPhail & Harte play anymore

So I just gonna stick to Azzurri

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    I say everybody gets a shot....and I would even say give DP and Vieri a shot at it. However, stop insisting on using DP game after game hoping to find his "form" only NEVER to find it and after the tournament saying "well anyhow he was not 100%".
    THEN DON"T FOKIN PLAY HIM. Plain and simple. If he can't play: DON'T. We have players itching to get on the field with a lot to prove.
    If Del Piero plays well...perfect. If Vieri scores...perfect.
    Otherwise...NEXT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)