Trap believes in Bobo-DP-Totti (2 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i would say the same things but inzaghi on that list
I am not convinced yet BUT if you bring Del Piero because of his past you have to bring Pippo (I'm not comparing talents but contribution to the team...Pippo has as many goals as Vieri with the National).
WANT TO SEE: Cassano, Maresca, Ambrosini.
Not sure: Miccoli, Panucci.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I dont care who it is....just as long as Italy wins !!!!!!
This from the same person who started the "No F***** way cassano!!" thread. :D

I hear ya, though.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Yeah, as long as Italy wins! :)
Although I want DP to do well in this competition...... Its about time for him to shine at an international level! ;)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

I am not convinced yet BUT if you bring Del Piero because of his past you have to bring Pippo (I'm not comparing talents but contribution to the team...Pippo has as many goals as Vieri with the National).
WANT TO SEE: Cassano, Maresca, Ambrosini.
Not sure: Miccoli, Panucci.
ambrosini does not even start for milan

Jul 28, 2002
dont want to see max abmrosisni, or panucci, would rather see enzo than max. And ferrari rather than panucci ... jesus...panucci :cheesy:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
dont want to see max abmrosisni, or panucci, would rather see enzo than max. And ferrari rather than panucci ... jesus...panucci :cheesy:
Maresca would be nice to see but he is not a tactical choice...its not clear WHAT he will do..where he willl contribute or how. I want to see him but....
he has not earned his spot on the team then again many have not but are still selected. For God's Sake PIRLO is not considered a selection yet.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Maresca would be nice to see but he is not a tactical choice...its not clear WHAT he will do..where he willl contribute or how. I want to see him but....
he has not earned his spot on the team then again many have not but are still selected. For God's Sake PIRLO is not considered a selection yet.
what the hell. from an unbiased point of view i think that pirlo should be there and start. have some quality on italy's midfield for a change, not just defence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)